Added time (the facts)

BOTh sides are allowed to score in extra time ...one team went for it ,,the other tried to hang on ...disappointing I know ..but a leason learnt?

Ben10 said:
there was also a subsition in the 93rd minute..so an extra 30secs to be added ...and then a further 1 min for Owens celbration

16 seconds were played after owen the re-start following Owens goal you fucking mug.

Learn to count.

Ben10 said:
BOTh sides are allowed to score in extra time ...one team went for it ,,the other tried to hang on ...disappointing I know ..but a leason learnt?

fuck off you gloating little **** and go bask in your favourite teams reflective glory somewhere else.

you change your argument each and every time you are proven wrong.

Ben10 said:

So where was this minute after Owen scored? The match ended 16 seconds later.

Stop talking utter shite you glory seeking fuckwit.

Just to clarify, when Owen scored there were only 16 seconds left so that is all that was played after play was resumed. It's about the only thing the ref did get right. I've only got my head round this today. Basically if there's a minute delay with 4 remaining then an extra minute is played (i.e. total of 5) If however, there's a minutes delay with only 16 seconds left, you only play that 16 seconds. Hope that clears that bit up.

All the goals took about 50-55 secs celebrating, our third took a minute, so this isn't excessive so he should have only added about 10 seconds extra.
Also the substitution took place whilst everyone was getting set up for a corner so the game was probably interupted by only 10 extra seconds.

Thereby, cannot see how he could play more than 4:20

Ben10 said:

What part of F**k off dont you understand. Last week we played Arsenal. Five second half goals, subs and then the ade incident. time played four minutes extra

Ben10 said:
there was also a subsition in the 93rd minute..so an extra 30secs to be added ...and then a further 1 min for Owens celbration
What, so a minute was added before Owen scored?

that's still on 95mins Owen scored 30 seconds later.

I wonder if there is scope for an American style official clock. Clearly for the 4th official to be indicating the amount of injury time, an "official" clock is being kept. Why not make that public.

The "other" in the rule book gives the referee too much discretion to basically make the shit up as he goes along.

grinner said:
Just to clarify, when Owen scored there were only 16 seconds left so that is all that was played after play was resumed. It's about the only thing the ref did get right. I've only got my head round this today. Basically if there's a minute delay with 4 remaining then an extra minute is played (i.e. total of 5) If however, there's a minutes delay with only 16 seconds left, you only play that 16 seconds. Hope that clears that bit up.
I was about to point that out too.

Why the game was even still being played at that point though remains a mystery.

Play to the whistle I was always told, regardless of the time added on you conceded a goal because of shit defending. Micah Richards is worse than john O'shea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.