Added time (the facts)

ssg2 said:
Play to the whistle I was always told, regardless of the time added on you conceded a goal because of shit defending. Micah Richards is worse than john O'shea

The ref must have had a faulty whistle, because i was sure it should have gone on 94 minutes.

Forget Video Technology get our refs some reliable whistles!

That vvv

ssg2 said:
Play to the whistle I was always told, regardless of the time added on you conceded a goal because of shit defending. Micah Richards is worse than john O'shea

You should. But it's difficult when you don't have a clue when that actual whistle might be.

Mëtal Bikër said:
ssg2 said:

The ref must have had a faulty whistle, because i was sure it should have gone on 94 minutes.

As much as it galls me to say, you can't really argue with the point our resident rag makes. Just because the whistle should have gone 2 minutes earlier is absolutely no excuse for Micah Richards seemingly deciding not to continue playing.

Another point is that had Bellamy missed, the ref wouldn't add any time on for a goal kick, which normally takes 30 seconds (otherwise you's always have 15 minutes injury time). So he can't add 60 seconds on for something that only took 25 more seconds than a goal kick.

Ben10 said:
BOTh sides are allowed to score in extra time ...one team went for it ,,the other tried to hang on ...disappointing I know ..but a leason learnt?

You are missing the point.... If Utd were playing at home and were winning lets say 2-1 there is no way in the world that time would have been added.

Anyway, you beat us with the help from the ref in the 96th minute, and we were understrength... tic toc

mancitymick said:
Ben10 said:
BOTh sides are allowed to score in extra time ...one team went for it ,,the other tried to hang on ...disappointing I know ..but a leason learnt?

What part of F**k off dont you understand. Last week we played Arsenal. Five second half goals, subs and then the ade incident. time played four minutes extra

It was 3 minutes.

Mëtal Bikër said:
ssg2 said:

That vvv
Its a minimum of 4 minutes btw

Dubai Blue said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

As much as it galls me to say, you can't really argue with the point our resident rag makes. Just because the whistle should have gone 2 minutes earlier is absolutely no excuse for Micah Richards seemingly deciding not to continue playing.

It was a peculiar time to do a "i'm not playing anymore, game should be over" act.
Playing to the whistle.
Something Hughes will ensure they all start doing from now on i'd expect

ssg2 said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

That vvv
Its a minimum of 4 minutes btw

I have no interest in aspects of your personal life, i'm here to talk footie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.