Ade and Toure confirmed to miss both semi final games

With Bridge now likely to miss at least the first leg, I think Lescott will play some games at LB as well, eg Bolton, Stoke. Leaves up a bit stretched if Ned or Komps pick up another injury. I know Sylvinho played in the CL final but worried that the intensity of a derby may find him out in terms of age/legs

that was my concern with sylvinhnio as well

guess we will find out soon enough how he can cope with the pace of the prem over the next few weeks.

As for RSc......im just not sure if he has ever really shown that quality that people talk about....he had one good season at Blackburn but thats it.......im not sure if his scoring record in Germany was anything particularly impressive in a weaker league (this debate has bee done Im sure)

But from what I have seen he is a long long way off being anywhere near good enough at present....id rather have caciedo at present and that is saying something!!!!

I'd play Big Phil ahead of RSC at the moment if he's coming back in January, at least Caicedo gets in good positions inside the box and can stick chances away even if he is limited outside.

RSC's strike rate at Bayern was around 1 in 5, respectable enough but hardly prolific.

lancs blue said:
I'd play Big Phil ahead of RSC at the moment if he's coming back in January, at least Caicedo gets in good positions inside the box and can stick chances away even if he is limited outside.

RSC's strike rate at Bayern was around 1 in 5, respectable enough but hardly prolific.

fully agree

We have enough cover at the back. Ned, Lescott and Kompany plus richards can play cb with Zabaleta, Bridge, Garrido and Sylvinho. 8 defenders is enough without Toure, the first thing we need to do is get RSC on the pitch and give him some game time and get him match fit but i do agree that so far hes been crap and i would play Caicedo ahead of him but i think that he will stay at Lisbon til the end of the season which leaves us with Benjani and the young lads

niall_mcfc said:
We have enough cover at the back. Ned, Lescott and Kompany plus richards can play cb with Zabaleta, Bridge, Garrido and Sylvinho. 8 defenders is enough without Toure, the first thing we need to do is get RSC on the pitch and give him some game time and get him match fit but i do agree that so far hes been crap and i would play Caicedo ahead of him but i think that he will stay at Lisbon til the end of the season which leaves us with Benjani and the young lads

Big phil has been sent back by sporting yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.