Ade and toure will miss semi

Vinnie's height and presence at the back could actually prove him to be a better choice at centre half over Toure at the swamp

Santa Cruz has looked off the pace when he has had the chance (limited i know) so for me he should be playing for the reserves and getting his match sharpness back. He doesn`t seem to be doing this though which is hard to understand.

Vidic will piss himself at RSC's total lack of mobility and will eat him for breakfast.
The temptation is to start punting long balls from full back up to him when he's on the pitch.
I dread him being in the first 11 at the swamp-it'll be like playing with ten men from the start.

Please God,anyone but RSC against the rags.

To be honest i'm not arsed, we play our best football without Adebayor and Toure has looked really shaky.

Immaculate Pasta said:
To be honest i'm not arsed, we play our best football without Adebayor and Toure has looked really shaky.

My thinking aswel because toure is unfit and Ade is looking a bit lazy aswel.

RobbieBrewer said:
Vidic will piss himself at RSC's total lack of mobility and will eat him for breakfast.
The temptation is to start punting long balls from full back up to him when he's on the pitch.
I dread him being in the first 11 at the swamp-it'll be like playing with ten men from the start.

fully agree.....Rsc is not upto the task (yet).....

Ive never rateed the guy tbh but Ill wit to judge him after he has had a spell in the team and at full fitness

I wonder if MH is just wary of playing RSC at present knowing that he will definately need him when Ade goes to the african nations cup and therefore avoiding any injuries that could set RSc back

Thats a scary thought! We could cope at the back as we have sufficient cover in Kompany and big Nedum.

We would lose a definite threat from set pieces and open play with Adebayor but we could pull through, especially if Hughesy buys a good CF in early Jan.

RobbieBrewer said:

RSC scored at the swamp for Blackburn last season and ended their long run without conceding,

In fact here it is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C67Hb1s64L4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C67Hb1s64L4</a>

It's difficult for players like Johnson and Santa Cruz who have been out for a long time. I don't think fitness is an issue, but they need games at the Premiership to get their touch back.

You see it all the time with players who have been out a long time. I have heard managers say that the player gets by for the 1st game on adrenaline, and then their game takes a step back before they are back to their original level

City's training sessions are supposedly a lot tougher now, so hopefully these have helped these players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.