Ade back in training.. so for wednesday?

Well thats good news as the last I heard, Ade was refusing to return and feigning injuries.

Are you serious
he had a dark tracksuit with the hood up and boots thrown over his left shoulder they were bright yellow

Now we know Ade has been through alot...however if makes the call to play wed then i expect him to be switched on,this game is huge (im understating there) so its all hands to the pumps and we can remove this fookin albatross from around our necks.........c,mon cityyyyyyyyyyyyyy

If the he starts not only in a semi-final but a Manchester derby then i reckon he'll have asked to play which can only be a good thing. I seem to remember somewhere someone commenting on him being asked to sit on the bench on wednesday. So basically if he starts on wednesday that will tell us a lot about his frame of mind.

shantay said:
Pearce_out said:
Have you any proof of this, I have been told he isn't even back in the country?
Just seen him go into carrington, via sky sports news
can even tell you what he was wearing lol
I hope it wasn't an Arsenal shirt!!

If Bobby Manc can get it through to him how important this is and make sure he runs his knackers off and die for the cause I would stick him in with Carlito just behind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.