Ade coming back? Who will buy him?

speccybob

Been reported by Marcotti (on twitter admittedly) that it looks like Madrid won't be taking up the option to buy Ade. Where could he go? Does he have a future here?
I'm hearing that Adebayor's option will not be picked up. No knock on the player just no need for him as of right now.

Can't see anyone else picking up his contract so either we heavily subsidise a move or he returns and suddenly decides we are a big enough club for his 'talents' after all??

If true,a spanner in the works i feel....

FantasyIreland said:
Can't see anyone else picking up his contract so either we heavily subsidise a move or he returns and suddenly decides we are a big enough club for his 'talents' after all??

Mancini doesn't want him and with Dzeko here..i doubt he wants to be a back-up.

He has had some good performances...i hope someone wants to sign him and i hope Ade is ready to take a pay-cut! There is no other way.

FantasyIreland said:

Ok lets not swap history here. It was Mancini who decided he wasn't good enough, and asked him to find a trade. Not the other way around. Just because he was lucky to find a bigger club who wanted him, is no excuse to try to make it sound like he was the one feeling too big.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:32 pm --<br /><br />With Tevez leaving, we could just keep Adebayor, and have 3 strikers we swap in an out.

He won't stay because Mancini hates him. He was fit for ages and didn't even make the bench ahead of Jo.

But with his exposure at Real we might get a good bid for him. Roma have come into money so maybe them?

Dax777 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Ok lets not swap history here. It was Mancini who decided he wasn't good enough, and asked him to find a trade. Not the other way around. Just because he was lucky to find a bigger club who wanted him, is no excuse to try to make it sound like he was the one feeling too big.

So it wasn't Ade,when he arrived in Madrid,that stated he was now playing for a big club and that he would be cutting his hair and presenting himself in a more professional manner because of who he was now playing for??
C'mon Dax......

And Mancini was right,he wasn't good enough,at least the attitude wasn't.
Madrid don't apparently want him and neither do i.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.