ADE - Has the Arsenal debacle affected him?

kiam06 said:
Why does nobody on this forum give Fulham some credit, they are a decent, well organised side and they played well today. Why do we have to try and pick problems with our players?

Have we become arrogant?

as i said in the OP. I've not seen todays match i'm going off the two matches beforehand.

No I think the guy just needs decent service.

Tevez should be dropped. He is adding very little to overall play and he slows down our play

He doesn't have much fun being the 'tall guy you kick the ball at' for the rest of our team, he's still deadly though and if we can start playing football again he'll profit.

It'd help if he had a good striker partner, he's so isolated because of Tevez dropping deep all the time thinking he's a play maker when he's not

He is tall, but i think really he needs the ball to feet. Don't think the Adebayor - Tevez partnership is working, they need a link, like Robbie or Ireland to be playing as well.

ell said:
Aberforth said:
No I think the guy just needs decent service.

Tevez should be dropped. He is adding very little to overall play and he slows down our play

Our best player today mate

Tevez our best player today? He was average in my opinion but it doesn't really surprise me to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.