ADE - Has the Arsenal debacle affected him?

Balti said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Apparently so. Bellamy and Tevez in the same starting 11 is always going to include a lot of huffing and puffing with minimal end product, that's not me slating either of them, Bellamy especially has been superb, just stating that a team needs ball players and hard workers. Maybe soon other people on here will learn this, it's a very English disease

Robby would have opened them up today imo.

Without a doubt, today was exactly like most home games last season, sub standard but still reasonably comfortable, we just needed Rob and his goals to get us the 3 points. Not only that, he's the fucking visionary playmaker we needed out there today. Today was just huff and puff and fuck all else really.

Balti said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Apparently so. Bellamy and Tevez in the same starting 11 is always going to include a lot of huffing and puffing with minimal end product, that's not me slating either of them, Bellamy especially has been superb, just stating that a team needs ball players and hard workers. Maybe soon other people on here will learn this, it's a very English disease

Robby would have opened them up today imo.

Deffo. Bellamy and Tevez are both good players and work hard but they're not the kind of players we need when we play against teams who put men behind the ball and invite us to attack them. Bellamy is excellent when we counter attack but he's not a great passer of the ball like Robbie is and i hope Robbie is back to full fitness soon

ell said:
GStar said:
Not a chance, he scuffed his three chances, offered some threat when out wide crossing, but generally doesn't fit into our current system playing through the middle, offers no support to Adebayor and i don't think he's totally sure what he's supposed to be doing out there.

He didnt play well but compare him to his teammates I would like to hear who you feel played better?

I'd say: Petrov, Bellamy & De Jong were all more effective than Tevez. Infact most of the team was more effective than Tevez.

His 'qualities' he's shown so far would lend me to trying him out right in a 4-2-3-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.