Ade in Guardian (mentions the song!!)

twinkletoes said:
m27 said:
Don't set them off mate. There's lots of threads on this but it is considered (by a few I consider a tad over-sensitive) that the song relates to the stereotype of a black man and is racist because of this *shakes head*. Oh, and it's offensive to his mythical wife who doesn't actually exist.

It's got absoultely nothing to do with being pc. It's simply that it is a derrogatory comment about one of our own players.

Yeah I know - you want to see the strongly worded letters I have written in the past to lovers that have said I was well hung.

twinkletoes said:
m27 said:
Don't set them off mate. There's lots of threads on this but it is considered (by a few I consider a tad over-sensitive) that the song relates to the stereotype of a black man and is racist because of this *shakes head*. Oh, and it's offensive to his mythical wife who doesn't actually exist.

It's got absoultely nothing to do with being pc. It's simply that it is a derrogatory comment about one of our own players.

Yeah I know - you want to see the strongly worded letters I have written in the past to lovers that have said I was well hung.

SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:

Nex time you go for a drink with one of them let me know where you are and I will get ten of my mates out on the piss and follow you around singing "THE" song.

m27 said:
twinkletoes said:

I wish people commented on m27 junior and his over-large nature every time I went to the shops. It's not derrogatory is it really? People are trying to turn a light hearted song into the anthem for MCFC racists and bigots and that's the really sad thing.

Well said that man. You BNP supporting, skin-head, anti-semite, racist, bigamist, homophobic, biggoted lump of piss. xxx

twinkletoes said:
SWP's back said:

Nex time you go for a drink with one of them let me know where you are and I will get ten of my mates out on the piss and follow you around singing "THE" song.

Not being funny but that would be great. I will be in the Met in West Dis tonight from about 8-9. 6'4" closely shaven head, blonde 21 year old 5' 11" model will be with me. It is my missus so she will know you aren't being too honest mind. See you in there.

SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:

Not being funny but that would be great. I will be in the Met in West Dis tonight from about 8-9. 6'4" closely shaven head, blonde 21 year old 5' 11" model will be with me. It is my missus so she will know you aren't being too honest mind. See you in there.

See you in there but you will have to wait for us to get properly pissed.

TheMightyQuinn said:
To be fair he only says the fans sing songs about how much they love him. He may not have heard the actual words. And I hate to be pedantic but the song isn't about us loving him anyway it's about his twanger and his fictional wife's clunge.

Also is it just me or does anyone else think it would have been hilarious if he'd slagged off the guy who wrote it, I mean really laid into him big time? :)

Imagine with his accent saying 'Ticket for schalke is an asshole and a twat and I don't like him very much' :)

He wouldnt be to far wrong ;)

Ticket For Schalke said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
To be fair he only says the fans sing songs about how much they love him. He may not have heard the actual words. And I hate to be pedantic but the song isn't about us loving him anyway it's about his twanger and his fictional wife's clunge.

Also is it just me or does anyone else think it would have been hilarious if he'd slagged off the guy who wrote it, I mean really laid into him big time? :)

Imagine with his accent saying 'Ticket for schalke is an asshole and a twat and I don't like him very much' :)

He wouldnt be to far wrong ;)

I want to make this happen now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.