Ade in Guardian (mentions the song!!)

BurnCK said:
twinkletoes said:
Did I mention that?

Isnt that what mandate means ?

Mandate - a command or authorization to act in a particular way on a public issue given by the electorate to its representative

And the winner is................ BurnCK by knockout!

Blue Mooner said:
No singing a sh*te song.

I think you'll find I'm ususually one of the only one's singing at some games, West Brom away last season springs to mind specifically !

Hate the song, end of.

I do as well and I do not give a f**K pc it is just a sh*t song!! I have not got into the debate before because it was pointless but reading that article and determining that he loves that sh*t song you would have to be a moron who cannot read.

stumpy_mcfc said:
Blue Mooner said:
No singing a sh*te song.

I think you'll find I'm ususually one of the only one's singing at some games, West Brom away last season springs to mind specifically !

Hate the song, end of.

I do as well and I do not give a f**K pc it is just a sh*t song!! I have not got into the debate before because it was pointless but reading that article and determining that he loves that sh*t song you would have to be a moron who cannot read.

tell me other songs that are belted out.

stumpy_mcfc said:
Blue Mooner said:
No singing a sh*te song.

Hate the song, end of.

So to which song (that is ever audible) was hereferring? And try and reply without swearing as it makes you look the moron.

Benarbia's Fat Dad said:
I will be singing it very very loud just to piss the little hitler pc brigade off
Hitler? Politically correct???

Made me proper laugh that did

Not syaing Hitler was PC.

But some people act like Hitler in their pursuit of a PC world. And I don't mean the computer shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.