Ade to sue City, back page of the sun

shock horror Ads, you little dummy spitting smelly TURD!
why do these players harp on about not playing enough and it's 'not' about money, but aren't willing to take pay cuts to get a game, ala Tev?

why, if a defender has disaster after disaster, he's expected to be dropped, yet strikers, who's job is to score, but never score, don't expect to get dropped?

if i get sacked, i have to get another job, and if i can't get the same pay as before, that's TOUGH SHIT, that's LIFE! yet footballers never expect to drop a level in football and wages. who the F%CK do they think they are????????

Ads, you were out of favour at the Arse in your last season, cos you weren't good enough. and you did the same for us. playing ok in your first few games, doesn't make you a world beater. your job is to score and contribute in a positive way, and you have done none of these things. and you have done NOTHING for Real either. you CAN'T SCORE and are a massive negative influence on the squad, who has a great TEAM SPIRIT going at the moment, despite the press trying there hardest to ruin it, so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PUT UP. you have a massively priviliged life. it would take me 8 years to earn what you do in a week, for doing your job extremely POORLY. if you are so miserable at CITY, take a drop in wages and play the game you are claiming to love.

in summary, YOU and many of them really PISS ME OFF !!!!!!!!!!

Very diplomatic of Mr Arsewipe (Marwood) to not even bother ringing him to tell him he's not in the pre season squad, but getting his secretary to do his dirty work by email. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...r-refuses-train-Manchester-City-reserves.html

FFS although Ade is about as popular around the club as Andy Coulson would be at the next tory party conferance, but stooping to those levels Marwood. Get a grip he's still an asset one we could potentially use as bait to get soemone else in. I don't have much sympathy for Ade but in general but the majority of the problems at the club with these bad apples that we have, we have come from the dealings of hinge and bracket (Cook and Marwood)

You would think the Togo tragedy would make him appreciate how fortunate he is not only in surviving that but also the lifestyle he has been given.

I wouldnt be surprised if Madrid have been whispering in his ear trying to get him to force his way out on the cheap.

The absolute bare face cheek of him.

He clearly couldn't give a damn about City judging from his last performance for us.

He moved to Madrid on loan and looks like a decent striker again. Then he starts spouting his longing to sign for Real for good.

He comes back and finds that Mancini does not want him as part of the first team.......shock horror!

Buy yourself out of your contract and get a free for Madrid then you greedy sod!

Set a precedent and prove you are not just a money grabber!

The less money Madrid pay City for him the more they will pay in his wages! Now tell us it is not about money!

markbmcfc said:
Am I the only one that thinks if this is true, that its a bit classless from the club?

Yes you're probably the only one. The lad has been slagging us off since he went off to Real, and now because we don't sell him on the cheap he's throwing his toys out of the pram.

Ade has spent 30% of his time at City playing and doing it well; and the rest of his time not playing, not playing well, whinging, saying he's too good for BBurn, PSG and hankering after a move back to Real.

The love has gone big man; enjoy training with the youth team.

MCFC-alan88 said:
markbmcfc said:
Am I the only one that thinks if this is true, that its a bit classless from the club?

Yes you're probably the only one. The lad has been slagging us off since he went off to Real, and now because we don't sell him on the cheap he's throwing his toys out of the pram.

I know that, and i've got no time for him whatsoever. I still think a phonecall from Mancini or Marwood would be a more classful way to deal with it. Theres no need for us to behave as disrespectful as he has.

LoveCity said:
"I just received an email from Brian Marwood's secretary, a lady at the club called Claire, telling me to report for training on July 9.

"But when I spoke to the other players I found out the first team was leaving for the pre-season tour of the USA on July 8.

"So it's clear they don't want me here but no one even called. Brian Marwood just got his secretary to send me an email.

Gotta admit that this made me piss. Hard lines son

That said, I hope that Nedum wasn't treated in this way. Yes his soccer am appearance was ill advsed but he's given a lot to the club over the years and would love to stay here. He was here before Marwood, Cook and the sheikh and he should be treated with respect, but fuck ade, fuck bellamy and fuck bridge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.