Ade to sue City, back page of the sun

If this is true it would be a little bit classless by the club and could send out bad vibes to other players who are contemplating signing for us, but we're only getting one side of the story here and Ade always seems to be a little disgruntled when he's " not feeling the love"

markbmcfc said:
Am I the only one that thinks if this is true, that its a bit classless from the club?
I think the way the club have handled this is 100% correct. We've said fuck all about Adebayor since he went on loan apart from he's a good player & we hope he's a success with Real and gets his move there.

All he's done is go on about how we've disrespected him, and how the Manchester City fans don't 'love' him like the Arsenal & Real fans do???? :-|

How Manchester City have treated him is a sign of how much the relationship between him and Manchester City has broken down and I can bet, as with Bellamy that the chances are the majority of the trouble has been caused by the high maintenance Adebayor!!

We didn't publicise any of this, Adebayor did!!! He needs to shut the fuck up, lower his wage demands & understand he isn't as valuable as he thinks he is!!! Moscow want him, Spurs want him, Blackburn & PSG too, but oh no, Adebayor only wants to go to Madrid on his and their terms!!

Fuck him! Let him rot in the reserves well away from the rest of the first team until he wakes up and sniffs the coffee and takes one of the moves that's on offer to him, because we owe him nothing!!!!

Mike D said:
Very diplomatic of Mr Arsewipe (Marwood) to not even bother ringing him to tell him he's not in the pre season squad, but getting his secretary to do his dirty work by email. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...r-refuses-train-Manchester-City-reserves.html

FFS although Ade is about as popular around the club as Andy Coulson would be at the next tory party conferance, but stooping to those levels Marwood. Get a grip he's still an asset one we could potentially use as bait to get soemone else in. I don't have much sympathy for Ade but in general but the majority of the problems at the club with these bad apples that we have, we have come from the dealings of hinge and bracket (Cook and Marwood)
Its always marwood or cook id be pissed off if i was told by claire

Numptyed said:
according to the lawyer he has a very good chance of winning.
Since he has rejected PSG and Zenit both of whom would have offered him more than reasonable remuneration I very much doubt he has any chance at all. Bring it on Ade, some people will enjoy watching the Sheikh ruin you financially.

Classless by the club get a grip. He's a parasite. Have no time and respect for him or Bellamy at all. They have no future at the club they don't want to play for us or our manager.

They are unwilling and inflexible in regards to moves to another club.

What is the manager meant to do have them on tour spreading their posion and lies amongst our first team players. Fuck that.

When Adebayor was signed I'd wager he was given zero assurances on first team involvement, certainly nothing legally binding. It's up to the management team who they play on matcdays, who they put in the squad, and who they include in first team training. If Mancini sees no future for Adebayor at City then he's perfectly within his rights to decide he doesn't need to be involved in a pre-season tour of the USA. Also, if we are looking to sell Adebayor on it really doesn't make sense for him to spend the next 3 weeks on the west coast of the USA, it's far more sensible for him to be in Europe. I'd suggest Adebayor has ZERO chance of winning any case. We're paying him still, so how exactly have we dismissed him? If anything he's on "gardening leave", he gets full pay but isn't required to come into work.

Matty said:
When Adebayor was signed I'd wager he was given zero assurances on first team involvement, certainly nothing legally binding. It's up to the management team who they play on matcdays, who they put in the squad, and who they include in first team training. If Mancini sees no future for Adebayor at City then he's perfectly within his rights to decide he doesn't need to be involved in a pre-season tour of the USA. Also, if we are looking to sell Adebayor on it really doesn't make sense for him to spend the next 3 weeks on the west coast of the USA, it's far more sensible for him to be in Europe. I'd suggest Adebayor has ZERO chance of winning any case. We're paying him still, so how exactly have we dismissed him? If anything he's on "gardening leave", he gets full pay but isn't required to come into work.
constructive dismissal means that you've been put in a situation where you have no choice but to resign due to a fundamental breach of contract which the company is refusing to resolve. after having gone through one of these myself, i can tell you now, this will get laughed out of court. the club has facilitated his loan move to real, they are paying him and its down to the club who they take on the pre season tour. the solicitor advising him is probably thinking purely of a big pay day, which he/she will get whether ade wins or loses the case. the guy's a tit, and a stupid one at that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.