Adebayor? Anybody?!

mcfc-mark

It's just a thought, hear me out.
With all the talk of Torres in jan, why not bring ade back? I understand he didn't have his best spell when he was here and I was one of his biggest critics (lazy, disinterested, lethargic spring to mind) but he's playing some great football right now and I for one would love to see him back in the squad. we've since added Aguero & Nasri and clichy who he would link up well with imo. His breakdown in relations with mancini wern't exactly acrimonious and could be fixed.

We're paying most of his wages and he wouldn't cost a penny obviously. Can't see what harm it will do to give him one more chance to prove himself

Shite thread, fishing thread whatever... just a thought

Nope, he doesn't get on with the players or the management and has clearly showed he wants to leave. While I'm sure he's a good enough player for a decent side I think the costs personally outway the potential gains.

However I reckon his good show of form for Tottenham will make him appealing for other clubs (not spurs, they can't afford his wages which he wants to keep). I could see him being involved in a swap deal plus cash, I'd say one of his most likely destinations would be liverpool but that wouldn't be in a swap deal (can't see who'd we want).

Actually, Liverpool grabbing him in Jan could be wonderful, we get him off the books for good and it fucks Spurs up at the same time. I assume we can do this.

Yes I think he would be great for us now, I was sorry to see him go in the first place, I see him and Aguero like a modern day Keegan and Toshack I'd have him back in a heart beat.

MC ID said:
Nope, he doesn't get on with the players or the management and has clearly showed he wants to leave. While I'm sure he's a good enough player for a decent side I think the costs personally outway the potential gains.

However I reckon his good show of form for Tottenham will make him appealing for other clubs (not spurs, they can't afford his wages which he wants to keep). I could see him being involved in a swap deal plus cash, I'd say one of his most likely destinations would be liverpool but that wouldn't be in a swap deal (can't see who'd we want).

Actually, Liverpool grabbing him in Jan could be wonderful, we get him off the books for good and it fucks Spurs up at the same time. I assume we can do this.
Nope. I think a year loan deal is just that. A deal. No going back. Remember Hart at Brum?

Spurs paid us a lot of money to have him for the entire season. He won't be back anyway as his attitude type is incompatible with our squad, Mancini demands 100% workrate, tactical discipline, and playing to his instructions all the time, Adebayor is too much of a "free spirit" (that's putting it the nicest way possible) and will be 'appy at 'arry's no-tactics Spurs where they play straightforward 4-4-2 with high tempo that teams can't deal with.

mcfc-mark said:
It's just a thought, hear me out.
With all the talk of Torres in jan, why not bring ade back? I understand he didn't have his best spell when he was here and I was one of his biggest critics (lazy, disinterested, lethargic spring to mind) but he's playing some great football right now and I for one would love to see him back in the squad. we've since added Aguero & Nasri and clichy who he would link up well with imo. His breakdown in relations with mancini wern't exactly acrimonious and could be fixed.

We're paying most of his wages and he wouldn't cost a penny obviously. Can't see what harm it will do to give him one more chance to prove himself

Shite thread, fishing thread whatever... just a thought

We`re in the process of getting rid of one troublemaker,why the fuck do we need another one back ??

neoblue said:
MC ID said:

Nope. I think a year loan deal is just that. A deal. No going back. Remember Hart at Brum?

Balls :/ I think the world of fifa games tainted my view of the world and I assumed we had to pay them a fair bit but still could recall him from loan. Like hypothetically liverpool pay us £15 and also pay us for however much to costs us to recall him from spurs.

Oh well, would of been lovely if we could do that.

He could score 30 goals this season and Mancini still wouldn't want him. He wants players with a certain kind of attitude and players that will shut up, listen and do it his way. That isn't Adebayor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.