Adebayor at Spurs tonight....

I really can't fathom loaning a player out to a rival especially when they arn't even paying his full wages. Surely he could of been flogged to a French or Italien team for the season.

Anthony_18 said:
I really can't fathom loaning a player out to a rival especially when they arn't even paying his full wages. Surely he could of been flogged to a French or Italien team for the season.
I believe they are paying all this wages, thats why its only a loan.

Anthony_18 said:

How many can afford his wages? And (like Bellamy) he wont take a cut (would you?) so City loan them out for a fee and say half the wages rather than have him stood there training with the kids moaning for a year

Anthony_18 said:

They're not our rivals ;-)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Anthony_18 said:

How many can afford his wages? And (like Bellamy) he wont take a cut (would you?) so City loan them out for a fee and say half the wages rather than have him stood there training with the kids moaning for a year

They can afford his wages because he is not on as much as all the media says

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Anthony_18 said:

Adebayor-Wages 175k per week approx..CITY PAY 75K?

City save 100k per week = 5 plus mill per year..Good business for me

I would be gobsmacked if their paying the full 160 k a week especially with their wage cap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.