Adebayor at Spurs tonight....

In Adebayors case I feel it's almost like loaning them a virus, just glad we haven't got him around infecting our players anymore, useless lazy ****!

neither can i, but im sure the people in charge know what they are doing. Its a decent shop window and if he does well, it could mean getting a half decent return on him next year. Plus they will pay most of his wages which will be a saving.

The men in charge clearly think that it wont harm our chances but may harm our opponents. Id imagine the loan terms will ensure he is not allowed to play against us.

Plus a team like Spurs are crying out for a decent forward they can rely on, if they become over reliant, it improves our chances of beating them. I can see him getting lots of game time, so i think this is a good deal for everyone involved.

schtipps said:
neither can i, but im sure the people in charge know what they are doing. Its a decent shop window and if he does well, it could mean getting a half decent return on him next year. Plus they will pay most of his wages which will be a saving.

The men in charge clearly think that it wont harm our chances but may harm our opponents. Id imagine the loan terms will ensure he is not allowed to play against us.

Plus a team like Spurs are crying out for a decent forward they can rely on, if they become over reliant, it improves our chances of beating them. I can see him getting lots of game time, so i think this is a good deal for everyone involved.

I agree, seems a good deal in theory but we ainst seen the paperwork and never will

whosonthebench said:
Anthony_18 said:
I really can't fathom loaning a player out to a rival especially when they arn't even paying his full wages. Surely he could of been flogged to a French or Italien team for the season.

They're not our rivals ;-)

any team who can finish in the top 4 is our rival. i dont get why we let the lazy **** go to spurs. spanish, italian or german clubs could afford his part wage

no chance spurs could afford to pay his full reported wages.........they are a bit too sensible

they are just in the process of making modric their first 100k/ week player

bluefromleve32 said:
whosonthebench said:
Anthony_18 said:
I really can't fathom loaning a player out to a rival especially when they arn't even paying his full wages. Surely he could of been flogged to a French or Italien team for the season.

They're not our rivals ;-)

any team who can finish in the top 4 is our rival. i dont get why we let the lazy **** go to spurs. spanish, italian or german clubs could afford his part wage

True.

But not Bayerm Munch, Naples or Villareal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.