Adebayor, Bellamy, Caicedo, Santa cruz...

Mancini's Second Contract

do you reckon we will keep any of the strikers that we loaned out this season? i think adebayor might stay due to the fact of how much were paying him but maybe he might go out on loan again, what about craig bellamy? it was only around december/januay last season we wanted him back at city, the rest i can see us selling for super cut prices.

I don't think Mancini will want any of them around the place for various reasons. If we can't sell them I reckon we will loan them out again.

fordinho10 said:
do you reckon we will keep any of the strikers that we loaned out this season? i think adebayor might stay due to the fact of how much were paying him but maybe he might go out on loan again, what about craig bellamy? it was only around december/januay last season we wanted him back at city, the rest i can see us selling for super cut prices.
I think Caicedo will leave for Levante on or shortly after July 1st for £880k

Bellamy and Adebayor will wait for best offers. Cardiff will try and take Bellamy. Santa Cruz still linked to Blackburn

would it be worth cutting our losses with players like adebayor and santa cruz if we cant find a buyer for them? id rather release them and have room in the squad for young players.

Mancini Manus Domini said:
I don't think Mancini will want any of them around the place for various reasons. If we can't sell them I reckon we will loan them out again.

Questioned adequately answered here - so lets move on.

fordinho10 said:
would it be worth cutting our losses with players like adebayor and santa cruz if we cant find a buyer for them? id rather release them and have room in the squad for young players.

Releasing them would be absolute madness, considering we'd have to pay out their entire contract and be getting no money from a transfer.

fordinho10 said:

NO. Zero chance a spot on the roster is wasted on any of them. And who is the "we" that wanted Bellamy in December? Certainly not Bobby who is the one who matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.