Adebayor, Bellamy, Caicedo, Santa cruz...

BlueJill said:
fordinho10 said:
do you reckon we will keep any of the strikers that we loaned out this season? i think adebayor might stay due to the fact of how much were paying him but maybe he might go out on loan again, what about craig bellamy? it was only around december/januay last season we wanted him back at city, the rest i can see us selling for super cut prices.

NO. Zero chance a spot on the roster is wasted on any of them. And who is the "we" that wanted Bellamy in December? Certainly not Bobby who is the one who matters.

I'll put my hand up for this one, and to be honest if Ade, got his football head on i'd keep him too

With these players we have a squad of 28 players, we can only have 25 for both prem and CL, if we bring in 4 more players as Bert wants that will take us to 32 players, take 25 from 32 and it means 7 players have to leave or face the prospect of only being available during Carling Cup or FA cup games. It is a no brainer they will be sold to whoever will take them. I believe the sticking point at the moment is do we bring the four in that we want or do we get rid of the so called deadwood before we buy. I think the former is better. :-)

talkativesprout said:
BlueJill said:
fordinho10 said:
do you reckon we will keep any of the strikers that we loaned out this season? i think adebayor might stay due to the fact of how much were paying him but maybe he might go out on loan again, what about craig bellamy? it was only around december/januay last season we wanted him back at city, the rest i can see us selling for super cut prices.

NO. Zero chance a spot on the roster is wasted on any of them. And who is the "we" that wanted Bellamy in December? Certainly not Bobby who is the one who matters.

I'll put my hand up for this one, and to be honest if Ade, got his football head on i'd keep him too

Unless you are bobby it doesnt matter if your hand is up. Bellers was out of line and now he is paying the price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.