Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Adebayor"s happy now and so are we .He will fall out with the manager at spurs so happy days

cleavers said:
Time to lock this ?

Not much more can be said really, I think SWP's back has nailed the important info.
Do we not need approval from sniff and marvin?

I believe SWP but the thread should be left open until BBC change to what we have said or when a statement has come out etc.

A grey area has been left hence the interest and debate.

NipHolmes said:
I believe SWP but the thread should be left open until BBC change to what we have said or when a statement has come out etc.

The BBC aren't the font of all knowledge and have no "ins" at city. They have simply misinterpreted our subsidisation of his wages (by taking a smaller fee).<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:27 am --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:

The BBC aren't the font of all knowledge and have no "ins" at city. They have simply misinterpreted our subsidisation of his wages (by taking a smaller fee).

SWP's back said:
NipHolmes said:

The BBC aren't the font of all knowledge and have no "ins" at city. They have simply misinterpreted our subsidisation of his wages (by taking a smaller fee).

-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:27 am --

NipHolmes said:

I agree but they are the most credible source out there fella. You here no arguments when you say BBC yet when you say Daily Mail its gtrweted with scepticism.

BBC will change it if they understand different, surely?

I'm in the camp that we didn't pay wages btw.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:35 am --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
NipHolmes said:

-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:27 am --

NipHolmes said:

I agree but they are the most credible source out there fella. You here no arguments when you say BBC yet when you say Daily Mail its greeted with scepticism.

BBC will change it if they understand different, surely?

I'm in the camp that we didn't pay wages btw.

Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Can the mods at least move this thread to the general football forum?

Lock it, he's gone and we should all be glad. As they say it's all over bar the shouting but does anyone really care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.