Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Stretfordian_Blue

A permanent deal is in place for when Modric is sold, he's lowered his wage demands after it hit home he would be training with the youth squad all season.

EDIT: Ok, maybe not when Modric was sold, but I was right :)

Re: Adebayor is soon to be gone

Stretfordian_Blue said:
A permanent deal is in place for when Modric is sold, he's lowered his wage demands after it hit home he would be training with the youth squad all season.

Well you've just made my day. Do they want Santa as well. 2 for the price of one!

FAO: any Mod.

I was conversing in a thread on here a couple of hours ago regarding ITKs and it has been pulled, interested to know why.

I've posted on this before...
Ade ia 100% adamant that he will not take a single penny less than his £180K a week for the FULL length of his contract regardless of what happens. If he trains with the kids - then fine if he's being paid £180K a week. If he doesn't play at all - fine, just pay me £180K a week please. Move to Spurs? Fine - just cut the deal so i get paid out the equivilant of £180K for the full term of my contract. I know the landlord of the house he rented when he was playing for us. He also paid cash out of his own money to have an indoor swimming pool fitted in the house! You couldn't make it up!

Stand by for some horrendous press from Ade spouting off about how poorly he's been treated. Big bad City .

Stretfordian_Blue said:

Thanks for sharing this brilliant news with us!!!!

Matt the Giant said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:

Thanks for sharing this brilliant news with us!!!!

Ditto but with Levy and RM anything can happen.

Until the ink is dried on Ade's contract I will not believe anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.