Adebayor hearing — No extra banning! (Merged)

Re: Adebayor hearing thread

If Ade gets a ban it just proves how corrupt the FA really are- If Inbred Neville can get away with what he has done in two highly charged fixtures they simply cannot touch our man.

Very much hope i'm wrong,but I can see another 3 match ban looming.
Those clueless buffoons at the FA have been waiting to flex their muscles over the "celebration" issue,and must be having a circle-jerk now that they have the chance to punish someone who is not one of the "bent four" clique.
I was lead to believe that this was dealt with at the time by means of a booking.
WTF it has to do with the FA now is beyond me.

On one hand, I would applaud Harry Redknapp for his bleatings in the Stun today with regards to his opinion that Ade should not receive any punishment.
Then on the other hand, he's a scuttering old buffoon as he slags Tevez off in the same article for NOT over-elaborately celebrating......

THEY MAY TAKE OUR STRIKERS! BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR BLUEMOON!!!!!!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Very much hope i'm wrong,but I can see another 3 match ban looming.
Those clueless buffoons at the FA have been waiting to flex their muscles over the "celebration" issue,and must be having a circle-jerk now that they have the chance to punish someone who is not one of the "bent four" clique.
I was lead to believe that this was dealt with at the time by means of a booking.
WTF it has to do with the FA now is beyond me.

According to the referees report he was booked for time wasting... how convenient!

I'll be stunned if he gets another ban.

£5000 fine and a warning about future conduct I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.