Adebayor hearing — No extra banning! (Merged)

Re: Adebayor hearing thread

mancity dan said:
what time is it happening?

I read a report in one of the papers that said the hearing was due to take place at lunchtime.

Along with Neville and van Persie the club should also bring up the fact that Bellamy got let off too!!! I'm thinking he will get at least another game

Anything more than a 'warning about his future conduct' should be fought to the highest courts.

We cannot allow him to be scape-goat for this, too many precedences have been set.

Case Dismissed!

Its a bit strange that this hearing follows straight after his ban ends, I think they might have another ban up their sleeves. They won't be arsed by previous cases, they want Adebayor's head.

kiam06 said:
Its a bit strange that this hearing follows straight after his ban ends, I think they might have another ban up their sleeves. They won't be arsed by previous cases, they want Adebayor's head.

If they decide to give him a ban can we not get the FA to move it to a different game???

i have seen a number of reports that the hearing is taking place at an undisclosed location, at an unspecified time with the panel made up of people we are not told about.

I didnt realise we were talking about a celebration emanating from the grassy knoll!

Why so much secrecy? were we all gonna picket the venue, with pitchforks and torches?

Makes one wonder.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him given a one match ban suspended for the season, with him being warned about his future conduct. This could possibly deter something similar happening at The Emirates stadium later in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.