Adebayor (merged)

Arsenalfan said:
NAHH,

Read Arsenal-Mania===the arsenal version of this (but 10 times better).

EVERYBODY hates whoreman, he is in it for the money and guess who is in the money...City.

I wish you luck with your team of ego's, come back when you actually are good enough to compete with the TOP 4.

Arsenalfan Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Why did you feel the need to specially join this forum just to slag us of?? Is it because your shitting yourself that we could knock you out of the top 4?? Personally I like the gooners and would far prefer to knock any of the other 3 out.

I think you best get back to you own forum and post the following topic.....'How the fook are we gonna compete with a team of short arsed fairys who aint got an ounce pf physical fight in them......discuss'

Fabregas be gone soon and then you'll be even more screwed

knobsack

Arsenalfan said:
NAHH,

Read Arsenal-Mania===the arsenal version of this (but 10 times better).

EVERYBODY hates whoreman, he is in it for the money and guess who is in the money...City.

I wish you luck with your team of ego's, come back when you actually are good enough to compete with the TOP 4.

"come back when you actually are good enough to compete with the TOP 4"

haha your on OUR forum !!

Don't even respond if he's going to troll.

I know a lot of Arsenal fans are happy to see Ade leave but I'm delighted at the prospect of him joining us.

Serously who is Dudu? Is it a nickname? Eduardo?

You need a bit of power in your forwad line, and Bendtner is no substitute for Adebayor.

Marvin said:

You need a bit of power in your forwad line, and Bendtner is no substitute for Adebayor.

If Bendtner wears his pink boots you might find defenders backing off him for fear of being gayed up! ;)

I know it wouldn't be our first choice frontline but RSC+Ade would be a handful for even the strongest defences. Two 6'3", strong, powerful strikers.

Dillon said:
I know it wouldn't be our first choice frontline but RSC+Ade would be a handful for even the strongest defences. Two 6'3", strong, powerful strikers.

against teams like Stoke that would be perfect

Cake said:
Marvin said:

If Bendtner wears his pink boots you might find defenders backing off him for fear of being gayed up! ;)

John O Shea would just embrace it and think it's his birthday!! :-D

C_T_I_D said:
Cake said:
Marvin said:

John O Shea would just embrace it and think it's his birthday!! :-D

hed have to be pulled off i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.