Adebayor (merged)

THANKYOU, just thankyou for taking him off our hands.

===============Dudu=======================
===Rosicky======Arshavin================RVP===
=========Cesc===========Nasri===============

THANKYOU!

MelbourneBlue said:
Sorry guys, its 530am , i've just woken up and i keep reading about work permits and ranking. Still half asleep soits not sinking in. Whats going on? Can someone summarize?

SSN reporting that adebayor is in manchester tomorrow applying for a work permit to sign for us, for a player to get one they have to have played 75% of there countrys internationals and there country has to have an average world ranking of 70...

hope that helps,

also the work permit will be a formality because of the impact as a player adebayor has! he is a world star and therefore will be looked upon as an asset to english football

Arsenalfan said:

===============Dudu=======================
===Rosicky======Arshavin================RVP===
=========Cesc===========Nasri===============

THANKYOU!

Cesc will be gone soon lol

Love how fickle arsenal fans are..one minute ade is the answer to Henry now he is like the devil a season on..great buy imo

Arsenalfan said:

THANKYOU!

It might be good for both clubs. He could benefit from a change.

His goal record alone is enough to show he's a top, top forward.

His physical stature makes him stand out to me, there aren't many like him in world football. On his day he can boss a game.

bluebean said:
MelbourneBlue said:
Sorry guys, its 530am , i've just woken up and i keep reading about work permits and ranking. Still half asleep soits not sinking in. Whats going on? Can someone summarize?

SSN reporting that adebayor is in manchester tomorrow applying for a work permit to sign for us, for a player to get one they have to have played 75% of there countrys internationals and there country has to have an average world ranking of 70...

hope that helps,

also the work permit will be a formality because of the impact as a player adebayor has! he is a world star and therefore will be looked upon as an asset to english football

So even though he has played for arsenal last season, He needs a new transfer because of a change of clubs?
Why would it be a formality? If he doesnt meet the criteria, how could they give him special favours because of who he is?

NAHH,

Read Arsenal-Mania===the arsenal version of this (but 10 times better).

EVERYBODY hates whoreman, he is in it for the money and guess who is in the money...City.

I wish you luck with your team of ego's, come back when you actually are good enough to compete with the TOP 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.