Bluemoon115 said:
merson_the_king said:
All of our young talent coming through is now english

Walcott
Gibbs
Wilshere
Jay emanual Thomos
Ramsey (British)

But the fact is your fir 11 contains NO Englishmen, which is pathetic.

Well lets not go down that route please, because im not the biggest fan of the whole sugar daddy money thing either

merson_the_king said:
That is quite a good attacking line. Wenger startedplaying 3 in central midfield last year with fabregas more advanced, do you think that was just cos you couldnt find a good balance in the centre? Denilson never seemed to fill in for flamini but i though song did well when i saw him against us at the emirates but was more of a holding midfielder. What you favouring 4-3-3 or 4-4-2?

..................Almunia...............

Sagna..Gallas..Vermaelen..Clichy

Nasri....Matuidi...Cesc....Rosicky

..............Arshavin.................

................RVP....................

this is my team for next year!!

My team for next year is

.....................Given...................

Zabaleta..Kompany..Onuoha..Bridge

...................De Jong..................

.........Ireland.............Barry..........

......Tevez.....................Robinho..

...................Adebayor................

Please include Terry and Lescott if/when they happen and you have yourself a top4 team

BibbyBlue85 said:
merson_the_king said:
That is quite a good attacking line. Wenger startedplaying 3 in central midfield last year with fabregas more advanced, do you think that was just cos you couldnt find a good balance in the centre? Denilson never seemed to fill in for flamini but i though song did well when i saw him against us at the emirates but was more of a holding midfielder. What you favouring 4-3-3 or 4-4-2?

..................Almunia...............

Sagna..Gallas..Vermaelen..Clichy

Nasri....Matuidi...Cesc....Rosicky

..............Arshavin.................

................RVP....................

this is my team for next year!!

My team for next year is

.....................Given...................

Zabaleta..Kompany..Onuoha..Bridge

...................De Jong..................

.........Ireland.............Barry..........

......Tevez.....................Robinho..

...................Adebayor................

Please include Terry and Lescott if/when they happen and you have yourself a top4 team[/quote]

Ade does not play well upfront on his own! but that is a very good team if they gel quickly

merson_the_king said:
Bluemoon115 said:
merson_the_king said:

Walcott
Gibbs
Wilshere
Jay emanual Thomos
Ramsey (British)

Well lets not go down that route please, because im not the biggest fan of the whole sugar daddy money thing either

I AM!!! and if you dont like it, tell your arsenal friends or your own board, if you have criticism to say make it constructive, or else do one. fair enough??

merson_the_king said:
Bluemoon115 said:
merson_the_king said:

Walcott
Gibbs
Wilshere
Jay emanual Thomos
Ramsey (British)

Just think, if your chairman had bothered to answer his phone, you could be in our position. That must really, really sting.

merson_the_king said:
Bluemoon115 said:
merson_the_king said:

Walcott
Gibbs
Wilshere
Jay emanual Thomos
Ramsey (British)

I suppose there is a certain irony, but you can't expect us to apologise. The best we could have hoped for before the takeover, with the way football's finances are, is that we'd bring up a few youngsters to the age of 22/3 and then sell them to one of the CL clubs, like SWP.

So, in short: WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

merson_the_king said:
Bluemoon115 said:
merson_the_king said:

Walcott
Gibbs
Wilshere
Jay emanual Thomos
Ramsey (British)

Well in fairness for the past 10 years we've been producing great young British talent to come into our first team do well then get snapped up buy the top 4, and if theyre not being bought then they were being talked about being bought. For the first time since I've followed City we're more than capable of keeping these players which to me means more than just bringing in every other player.

The work permit situation will be touch and go.

It's because Togo are ranked as 71st in the FIFA World Rankings, and Laws regarding the permits state that the home country for which the player represents must be at or under 70th position in those rankings.

I can only think that Adebayors work permit is about to expire and we will have to deal with this problem to renew it.

The other key criterion is that he has had to have played in a minimum of 75% of Togo internationals in the last 24 months. He may have failed this one. Not sure.

merson_the_king said:
Bluemoon115 said:
merson_the_king said:

Walcott
Gibbs
Wilshere
Jay emanual Thomos
Ramsey (British)

Says the man whose team have a russian multi millionaire on the board!

Come on mate play the game, if the arabs come calling at the emirates tomorrow, you wont say no.

BTW, Emirates i dont suppose they paid you to name the stadium after them did they?

Its all about money mate, honestly it is...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.