Adebayor (merged)

I've heard he was in a tattoo parlour getting TonyM on his chest. Bet he'll feel foolish if Cook screws up the deal Kaka style.

prepares himself for more silly dancing...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz9uDJcUsW4&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz9uDJcU ... re=related</a>

mancityscot said:
Diego1983 said:
Dillon said:
Just don't want to get too presumptuous. Ade would be my favourite signing so far.

Really!!

Him and Barry. Because they are both out of the blue and unexpected. Plus he is a great player and fantastic goalscorer. Never in my dreams would I have thought we would get ade

well mine will be T&T (Tevez and Terry)

rather have Drogba than Adebayor if i have the choice, but i still rate him all the same.

ReVoRolla said:
rather have Drogba than Adebayor if i have the choice, but i still rate him all the same.

Ditto, although Ade is younger than Drogba so we'll get a few more years out of him I guess.

I really don't think we'll get Terry.

Ade is a proven goalscorer and just an amazing talent really. Yes, he might have some attitude problems but I'm hoping a new start will get him going again.

Dillon said:
I really don't think we'll get Terry.

Ade is a proven goalscorer and just an amazing talent really. Yes, he might have some attitude problems but I'm hoping a new start will get him going again.

I think thats exactly what he needs, got a bit stagnant at Arsenal. Will be over the moon with this signing when its done and dusted.

For the Arsenal fan (Merson The King)

.......you mentioned Gibbs, Wilshere, Thomas, Walcott, Ramsey as young talent that Arsenal have produced.

Gibbs was a product of MK Dons (unless I'm mistaken), Ramsey of Cardiff, Walcott of Southampton.

Not sure how you 'acquired' the other two.

Should also be mentioned that as opposed to paying serious money for schoolkids (not sure what was decided on Gibbs, but Ramsey cost 5m & Walcott 8m) we actually bring ours through. All by ourselves. Cost free. Imagine that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.