Adebayor (merged)

BibbyBlue85 said:
I Know Nothing said:
Adebayor has just signed.

Didnt you also say last week that Terry was staying at Chelsea??

Whats come of that? Nothing!
Nope. I stated that Terry is more likely to join City than stay at Chelsea. The Terry staying at Chelsea thing was a quote from someone else which was included in my text.

I Know Nothing said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
I Know Nothing said:

Nope. I stated that Terry is more likely to join City than stay at Chelsea. The Terry staying at Chelsea thing was a quote from someone else which was included in my text.

is that you Garry?

Rammy Blue said:
I Know Nothing said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
I Know Nothing said:

is that you Garry?
ahaha

Taylor said:
Work pemit hearing must have been done now surely

Wouldnt surprise me with this Government if he was refused and we had to appeal. Ignoring the fact he is a 1st team regular, and contributing a ton in Tax and NI, im sure they will turn him down so they can let others who will not contribute anything, who travelled through 12 countries to get here, and will live a life on benefits in.

cockblockerinternetsecu.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.