Adebayor (merged)

bluemoon1078 said:
N-SummerbeeLifeSaver said:
Did SSN just say Adebayor was yet to have a medical?

yes they did
as far as i was aware the work permit was the final piece in the puzzle and you needed medical and personal terms agreed before you can do permit

elliottrobo said:
land said:
Taylor said:
Anyone think Adebayor will be done tonight?

Adebayor WILL be done tonight, and i am confident that he will be a city player before tomorrow ;)

why are you so confident? i think it will be done tomoz

i imagine it will be tomoz 2,cause theve all pissed of home now for there chippy tea!!!!!

ussy said:
BlueMoonie said:
--------------Given---------------
Richards--Terry--Kompany--Lescott
-------------De Jong--------------
-------Ireland--------Barry--------
Tevez----------------------Robbo
---------------Ade----------------

Id play this with SWP covering tevez rsc covering ade and petrov covering robbo

If any attacks come down our weak left wing because of robbo not getting back barry can cover and help out our LB as he has played on the left side before.

If we dont get Terry then Onouha or Dunne in his position, no Lescott then Bridge playing there.
awesome team, imo strongest team anyone has put together yet

great team, think De Jong will play a v important part this season

BlueMooner87 said:
bluemoon1078 said:

yes they did
as far as i was aware the work permit was the final piece in the puzzle and you needed medical and personal terms agreed before you can do permit

He has had a medical, SSN and BBC earlier on said that he had passed it.

BlueMooner87 said:
bluemoon1078 said:

yes they did

I'm hoping it was a mistake from the presenter. Wouldn't have been the first they'd made today. Robbie Fowler was signing autographs in Exeter for his adoring Tottenham fans earlier according to them.

lc-mcfc said:
BlueMooner87 said:
bluemoon1078 said:

yes they did

He has had a medical, SSN and BBC earlier on said that he had passed it.

but the guy on SSN just said he hasn't had a medical!

anyone know if transfers often get mentioned at this time??? I think most are done in the morning or during the day because it gives more of a buzz for some reason.... think we will announce it tomorrow. If we get our defence sorted i think we have a realistic challenge for a top 4 spot... if not then 5th would be good progress

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.