BlueMoonie said:
--------------Given---------------
Richards--Terry--Kompany--Lescott
-------------De Jong--------------
-------Ireland--------Barry--------
Tevez----------------------Robbo
---------------Ade----------------

Id play this with SWP covering tevez rsc covering ade and petrov covering robbo

If any attacks come down our weak left wing because of robbo not getting back barry can cover and help out our LB as he has played on the left side before.

If we dont get Terry then Onouha or Dunne in his position, no Lescott then Bridge playing there.
awesome team, imo strongest team anyone has put together yet

Get see this formation being used at home and against the non clogging lesser away teams. For the Sky 4 and the cloggers of this world I think he will go 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 to explout their respective weaknesses, either way we are going to have options all over the pitch and its time for Hughes to earn his corn (Hopefully his golf handicap will take a beating has he ponders)

1dart said:
Cambridgeblue said:
So let me get this straight...

Fee is agreed between the clubs
Medical has been passed
Work permit has been granted

I'm wondering why hasn't the signing been completed yet? Are they going to do it tonight or will they wait till tomorrow? You'd think Hughes would want him out in SA as quickly as possible...

Congrats on the 1000th post mate. I think we will announce it tomorrow.

Cheers - blimey I didn't even notice I'd hit it... if I had then I'd have tried to post something more profound.

Oh well just have to settle for having Tevez, Robinho, Santa Cruz and soon Adebayor :)

Tommy Nookah said:
select few went to launch new kit in abu Dhabi rest fly out to s/africa tomoz

SSN reported from Manchester Airport earlier today showing squad jetting out to South Africa, minus Tevez and Hughes so I think its more likely they go to Abu Dhabi tomorrow

hello said:
ussy said:
BlueMoonie said:
--------------Given---------------
Richards--Terry--Kompany--Lescott
-------------De Jong--------------
-------Ireland--------Barry--------
Tevez----------------------Robbo
---------------Ade----------------

Id play this with SWP covering tevez rsc covering ade and petrov covering robbo

If any attacks come down our weak left wing because of robbo not getting back barry can cover and help out our LB as he has played on the left side before.

If we dont get Terry then Onouha or Dunne in his position, no Lescott then Bridge playing there.
awesome team, imo strongest team anyone has put together yet

Get see this formation being used at home and against the non clogging lesser away teams. For the Sky 4 and the cloggers of this world I think he will go 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 to explout their respective weaknesses, either way we are going to have options all over the pitch and its time for Hughes to earn his corn (Hopefully his golf handicap will take a beating has he ponders)
prem champions 2009/2010

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1126087_adebayor_on_brink_of_city_move" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _city_move</a>

'The Blues had hoped to present both the Togolese player and Carlos Tevez as a sensational new £47m strike force on Tuesday.

But the deal was held up as Adebayor's representatives sifted through the fine print of City's offer to the Arsenal front man.'

It also says that the medical and work permit wouldn't be done until terms were agreed so it's looking good.

With all these gooners saying how shit he is you would think they would be singing our praises because for the first time we will actually give them and wenger 25m to go and spend and improve their squad so they can challenge for the title knowing full well that because he is shit we won't be a threat to them, because some are not happy maybe again as with the rags and tevez maybe they are not being truthful to themselves!!!!!!!!! (Just pleased we didn't give the rags any money for Tevez)

BlueTurban said:
Tommy Nookah said:
select few went to launch new kit in abu Dhabi rest fly out to s/africa tomoz

SSN reported from Manchester Airport earlier today showing squad jetting out to South Africa, minus Tevez and Hughes so I think its more likely they go to Abu Dhabi tomorrow
must of got it wrong way round,sure i read it today though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.