Adebayor (merged)

bizzbo said:
I must be the only one getting the jitters here over the delay in the announcement of this deal.... having said that I didn't expect it to get this far anyway, and I've been proven wrong, so hopefully I'm just worrying over nothing.
im a bit wary when they said on ssn he hadnt had a medical, got his work permit if he decides to leave arsenal

i think it may be that we just are not quite used to the fact that things are now starting to go our way?

I think he is going to sign 2moz...he has been granted his work permit and if he wasnt leaving he never would of gone through that process..just need the big man to sign on the dotted line which will be done asap.

Is a work permit for a specific employer? I'm just getting worried someones going to snatch him from us.

Chelsea to have the last laugh...

Ntini77 said:
BBC say he's passed his medical yet Sky say he hasn't had it yet and hasn't even agreed terms.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who to believe

Theres no way he could have had a change of sponsor hearing for his work permit without the clubs consent, and details of the contract term & salary would have been required, so this is sky talking crap. He has definitely agreed terms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.