Adebayor (merged)

pfunker said:
Hi guys,

First of all I am an Arsenal supporter. I am not going to troll, wind up etc etc as I don't see the point. If you don't want me to post shout and I will disappear quietly.

I thought I'd post that most Arsenal supporters aren't against ManC, trust me we hate, united, chelsea and ofc the scum far more. I am not worried about you breaking into the top 4, firstly if you do it's because you deserve to on the pitch. I also think we are being written off far too quickly, even when we lose Adebayor to you trust me we won't be weaker. I fully expect Wenger to purchase a couple of players. United have lost a couple of key players and Liverpool haven't really strengthened yet. I personally think it is going to be a close run thing regardless this season. I still think you guys will need at least a full season to gel and lets see if you give Hughes time.I hope you don't become another Chelsea.

As for Adebayor trust me on this, 95% of Arsenal fans are happy he is going, he is a quality player, however his head was turned last season and was never the same again for us. He also has an attitude and really needs to time his runs far better. We aew actually relieved he is gone and to be honest most of us couldn't really care he has gone for a rival. No point keeping a player who doesn't want to play for you. I also think Wenger wanted rid of him asap as I don't think he will suit our formation this season. Remember we have Dudu back, Arshavin and RVP, also Rosicky as well. We aren't in a bad position :)

Anyway just my thoughts.

fair post m8,i diddent think for 1 second that you were finished,anyone who thinks that is an idiot

City has released the touring squad and no ade! Its on newsnow if you want to check it out! They probably couldnt as he is not a city player yet! But the site said the deal wasnt done in time!

superblue91 said:
pfunker said:
Hi guys,

First of all I am an Arsenal supporter. I am not going to troll, wind up etc etc as I don't see the point. If you don't want me to post shout and I will disappear quietly.

I thought I'd post that most Arsenal supporters aren't against ManC, trust me we hate, united, chelsea and ofc the scum far more. I am not worried about you breaking into the top 4, firstly if you do it's because you deserve to on the pitch. I also think we are being written off far too quickly, even when we lose Adebayor to you trust me we won't be weaker. I fully expect Wenger to purchase a couple of players. United have lost a couple of key players and Liverpool haven't really strengthened yet. I personally think it is going to be a close run thing regardless this season. I still think you guys will need at least a full season to gel and lets see if you give Hughes time.I hope you don't become another Chelsea.

As for Adebayor trust me on this, 95% of Arsenal fans are happy he is going, he is a quality player, however his head was turned last season and was never the same again for us. He also has an attitude and really needs to time his runs far better. We aew actually relieved he is gone and to be honest most of us couldn't really care he has gone for a rival. No point keeping a player who doesn't want to play for you. I also think Wenger wanted rid of him asap as I don't think he will suit our formation this season. Remember we have Dudu back, Arshavin and RVP, also Rosicky as well. We aren't in a bad position :)

Anyway just my thoughts.

fair post m8,i diddent think for 1 second that you were finished,anyone who thinks that is an idiot

agreed fair points you put across and you will be there or there abouts come the end of the season!

from the points you make i can see why arsenal fans would want to sell him, but for me he will be our most successful signing, a new challenge and a reborn player!

This was taken from the official arsenal site!!!!

Quote THIS 95% of arsenal fans.

"He finished third in Arsenal.com's Player of the Season poll last term."

He was voted by the fan's arsenal's third best player according to the official website so how is he wanted out by the arsenal fan's.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/first-team/players/emmanuel-adebayor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/first-team/playe ... l-adebayor</a>

pfunker said:
Hi guys,

As for Adebayor trust me on this, 95% of Arsenal fans are happy he is going, he is a quality player, however his head was turned last season and was never the same again for us. He also has an attitude and really needs to time his runs far better. We aew actually relieved he is gone and to be honest most of us couldn't really care he has gone for a rival. No point keeping a player who doesn't want to play for you. I also think Wenger wanted rid of him asap as I don't think he will suit our formation this season. Remember we have Dudu back, Arshavin and
RVP, also Rosicky as well. We aren't in a bad position :)

good post,think the best thing for arsenal and the player is that he comes to city a fresh start for a player who has maybee gone a little stale can work wonders

Anyway just my thoughts.

pfunker said:
Hi guys,

Anyway just my thoughts.
Welcome abord mate. Funny you should talk about dropping out of the top 4 I think out of the current top 4 you would be the only one to sustain yourselfs without the CL money, I also make you right regarding Wenger spending the money you will receive wisely.

dachoosen1 said:
City has released the touring squad and no ade! Its on newsnow if you want to check it out! They probably couldnt as he is not a city player yet! But the site said the deal wasnt done in time!

he'll join up with them dont worry, they couldnt include him in a squad that is released with out the i dotted and t's crossed on his contract!! that will be done and he'll be on his way!

gray27 said:
This was taken from the official arsenal site!!!!

Quote THIS 95% of arsenal fans.

"He finished third in Arsenal.com's Player of the Season poll last term."

He was voted by the fan's arsenal's third best player according to the official website so how is he wanted out by the arsenal fan's.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/first-team/players/emmanuel-adebayor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/first-team/playe ... l-adebayor</a>

3rd in 2007-2008.

This year it was
3. Almunia
2. Arshavin
1. RVP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.