Adebayor (merged)

smiles said:
so he's a money grabbing egoist?! hahaha wow, him and the rest of the PL. Get real merson...
yepLOL,but at least most didn;t have to think too much before f"ckin us up in the past.

oaksie2 said:
I
with him, RSC, Tevez, Robinho and Bellamy we will have the best striking corps in europe.

Sorry but I always laugh out loud when Bellamy's name is included with strikers of that calibre. :-D

Come on guys sign him from us please! Don't get me wrong he would be great signing for you guys. But this guy has been a giant **** towards all of us Gooners. That's why I'm glad that you're signing him.

That said, he will be a massive signing for you. I wish this deal would be done alreadyyyy

BitchSlap said:
Come on guys sign him from us please! Don't get me wrong he would be great signing for you guys. But this guy has been a giant **** towards all of us Gooners. That's why I'm glad that you're signing him.

That said, he will be a massive signing for you. I wish this deal would be done alreadyyyy

Bloody ell, you Gooners really don't like him!!

oaksie2 said:

Because he's a crock who scores 7 league goals a season and once hit the heady heights of 13. Only someone wearing blue tinted wraparounds could seriously rate him on a par with the likes of Adebayor, Robinho and Tevez. You might as well call Caicedo a goal machine.

BitchSlap said:

Hes the twat ?

You are the twat's that have forced him out by boing him. Why the fuck would he want to play for you when you boo him ffs ?

mcfc_die_hard said:
BitchSlap said:

Hes the twat ?

You are the twat's that have forced him out by boing him. Why the fuck would he want to play for you when you boo him ffs ?

He's also scored a lot of goals for you.

lc-mcfc said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
BitchSlap said:

Hes the twat ?

He's also scored a lot of goals for you.

Funny thing is adebayor said in an interview that the fans can bring you under the ground on one day and then put you in heaven the next day.

He didnt say i want to go to milan, milan came and wanted to make an offer for him.

And yet you still boo him, he even said when he celebrated his goals he looked up the stands and saw someone booing him.

And your saying he's the twat, what kind of fans do you have.

Blue Train said:
oaksie2 said:

Because he's a crock who scores 7 league goals a season and once hit the heady heights of 13. Only someone wearing blue tinted wraparounds could seriously rate him on a par with the likes of Adebayor, Robinho and Tevez. You might as well call Caicedo a goal machine.
Say what you mean........he will be the fifth striker, hope that dosn't piss you off too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.