Adebayor (merged)

*singingtheblues* said:
Well, well, I suppose it could be worse...

I'll gladly welcome him with open arms if he does sign, I just hope he leaves the petulance, and inflated sense of self-importance back at Arsenal.

A fresh, new start should do him a world of good - and us hopefully.

PMSL

pic%20u-turn.gif

merson_the_king said:
What my friend text me and he has been right about Nasri, Arshavin & Vermaelen

"my friend works for first artist who is the agency brokering the deal. My friend is there with him! he wasn't stalling at all, just media crap as just had to sort out images rights and some of the contractual details. anyway the deal has just been signed and sealed. will be announced in the next hour or 2"

I like it...and I think i believe it.

merson_the_king said:

"my friend works for first artist who is the agency brokering the deal. My friend is there with him! he wasn't stalling at all, just media crap as just had to sort out images rights and some of the contractual details. anyway the deal has just been signed and sealed. will be announced in the next hour or 2"

Sounds great!!

Cheers Merson.

At least you make a good argument for your source, I'll give you that. It's more than most wannbe ITKs.

Time will tell.

merson_the_king said:

he has an image ? FFS theres hope for all of us yet lol

Didsbury Dave said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Well, well, I suppose it could be worse...

I'll gladly welcome him with open arms if he does sign, I just hope he leaves the petulance, and inflated sense of self-importance back at Arsenal.

A fresh, new start should do him a world of good - and us hopefully.

PMSL

pic%20u-turn.gif

Haha... think what you like, I was never entirely against him signing.

I just read things that put me off, however.. if he produces what we know he's capable of then he'd be a very valuable asset to our club - which was never in question.

I just have my doubts that's all.

merson_the_king said:

He sounds a lot more literate than you so maybe there is some truth in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.