Adebayor (merged)

Pam said:
I'm sick of this shit. Talk Shite are inviting phone calls about the fact that Adebayor is said to be "stalling" and being touted to the rags. What bollocks. Why the fuck would he be touted to the rags when like everyone else, he knows full well they aren't in the market for any more sbig money signings. What annoys me most about this is the fact that an identical rumour attached itself to Eto last week, so much so that United actually referred to it as bullshit paper talk. They are also ignoring the most recent MH remarks. Would City for one minute tolerate this if it were true. They pulled the plug on the Eto deal rather than get pissed around. Now there going to tolerate being pissed around by a lesser player than Eto and has a worst attitude.

Just fuck off.

^^^^^^^^^^this

Pam said:
Talk Shite are inviting phone calls about the fact that Adebayor is said to be "stalling" and being touted to the rags. What bollocks. Why the fuck would he be touted to the rags when like everyone else, he knows full well they aren't in the market for any more sbig money signings.

Just fuck off.

The show that's on now is an absolute disgrace. The others like Hawksbee & Jacobs are alright (except for Chelsea bias ofc but you just take it as banter) but Adrian Durhams show is just a bile filled troll-fest.

merson_the_king said:
What my friend text me and he has been right about Nasri, Arshavin & Vermaelen

"my friend works for first artist who is the agency brokering the deal. My friend is there with him! he wasn't stalling at all, just media crap as just had to sort out images rights and some of the contractual details. anyway the deal has just been signed and sealed. will be announced in the next hour or 2"

Cheers mate

Pam said:
I'm sick of this shit. Talk Shite are inviting phone calls about the fact that Adebayor is said to be "stalling" and being touted to the rags. What bollocks. Why the fuck would he be touted to the rags when like everyone else, he knows full well they aren't in the market for any more sbig money signings. What annoys me most about this is the fact that an identical rumour attached itself to Eto last week, so much so that United actually referred to it as bullshit paper talk. They are also ignoring the most recent MH remarks. Would City for one minute tolerate this if it were true. They pulled the plug on the Eto deal rather than get pissed around. Now there going to tolerate being pissed around by a lesser player than Eto and has a worst attitude.

Just fuck off.
So true, the rags aren't able to pay the kind of money we are talking.

merson_the_king said:
What my friend text me and he has been right about Nasri, Arshavin & Vermaelen

"my friend works for first artist who is the agency brokering the deal. My friend is there with him! he wasn't stalling at all, just media crap as just had to sort out images rights and some of the contractual details. anyway the deal has just been signed and sealed. will be announced in the next hour or 2"
i hope you are a woman merse for you have just caused blood to flow to my erectile tissue ;]

lc-mcfc said:
That proves Merson isn't winding us up I reckon.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.firstartistsport.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.firstartistsport.com/</a>

Weird they'd list the likes of Kevin Lisbie over the likes of Arshavin if they did represent him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.