Adebayor (merged)

I don't know why they don't just change the station name to Talk City and have done with it - they are completely obsessed, if it wasn't for us they would have nothing to talk about.

Adrian Durham is little more than a head on a stick and certainly not worth mithering about.

SWP's back said:
i8therags said:

Hes the twat ?

You are the twat's that have forced him out by boing him. Why the fuck would he want to play for you when you boo him ffs ?

He's also scored a lot of goals for you.[/quote]oh come on we;ve had an insight as to what he;s like over the last 24hrs..F"ck him off city now.Don;t wait till monday to do it.F"ck the greedy tawt off.[/quote]
Have you got a £1000000 bet on him not joining us or something?

I assume that when he does sign you'll boo his every mistake.[/quote]I;ve never boo;d a City player in my life.EVER.But I;m entitled to think what I want about any player we are after.I don;t like greedy tw"ts.If Gerard said yes but I want 180k and this and that I;d say the same "f@ck him off".[/quote]

AGAIN>>>> USE THE SPACEBAR - IT IS NOT DIFFICULT AND EVERYONE ELSE MANAGES IT[/quote]What the hell are you talking about[space bar]you are really getting up my nose now.If you don;t want to give English lessons it f"cking space bar lessons.I;ve been on here 12 month and never given anyone abuse on how they write nor have I given any abuse full stop.Please check all my posts.This is a first however FUCK OFF DICK HEAD>

lc-mcfc said:
bluemoondave said:
merson_the_king said:
What my friend text me and he has been right about Nasri, Arshavin & Vermaelen

"my friend works for first artist who is the agency brokering the deal. My friend is there with him! he wasn't stalling at all, just media crap as just had to sort out images rights and some of the contractual details. anyway the deal has just been signed and sealed. will be announced in the next hour or 2"

Cheers for the info Merse, I think this is correct, First artist were the agency who dealt with Arshavin as I know someone who was invovled in the deal although he no longer works for them.

That proves Merson isn't winding us up I reckon.

yeah thats exactly what i reckon too, maybe someone we can finally believe , alls i know is that he will be a popular person on here come 8 o clock tonight if he is telling the truth!

Didsbury Dave said:
Fuck me, I never realised the significance of that picture until just now.

I really do believe...

Isn't it a picture of him celebrating after scoring against us; hence the reason it is held in the OS archives???

OK.. So this fella claiming his mate works for the marketing company that is doing the adebayor deal.. could be telling the truth.. says they also did arshavin, etc etc..

a bit of info for you to scour on "First Artist"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.firstartist.com/UserFiles/File/pdfs/interim%202009.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.firstartist.com/UserFiles/Fi ... 202009.pdf</a>

Code:
Key Operating Highlights:

"Andrey Arshavin's transfer to Arsenal and harry Redknapp's move to Tottenham hotspur negotiated by First Artist Sport"

There is also talk that Ade wants to meet with the squad b4 they get on the coach to Barnet, i think the deal has been signed in London not to sure

Didsbury Dave said:
Fuck off with the squabbling - it looks like this one is about to break....

I'm skipping there posts completely, neither can use quotes properly so their posts are a mess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.