Adebayor (merged)

johnmc said:
svennis pennis said:
If I really could be bothered i would rewind my sky and film it and upload it, but I cant be bothered so you will have to take the words of at least 10 posters who all heard it at the same time.

To rewind it you would have had to have been recording it wouldnt you - thats how my sky+ works anyway?
no, if you are already on that channel you can rewind, but you cannot switch over to SSN and then rewind it

ussy said:
johnmc said:
svennis pennis said:
If I really could be bothered i would rewind my sky and film it and upload it, but I cant be bothered so you will have to take the words of at least 10 posters who all heard it at the same time.

To rewind it you would have had to have been recording it wouldnt you - thats how my sky+ works anyway?
my sky+ is better than yours :P

How?? Mine might go back 2 minutes from the place you are, and i've noticed its a bit more for films but thats it.

johnmc said:
svennis pennis said:

No John. If you've been watching it you can rewind it. you don't have to be recording it.

Have a go.

johnmc said:
ussy said:
johnmc said:
svennis pennis said:

my sky+ is better than yours :P

How?? Mine might go back 2 minutes from the place you are, and i've noticed its a bit more for films but thats it.
Can rewind 60 mins max as long as you stay on the channel you are watching

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.