Adebayor (merged)

svennis pennis said:
lee-mcfc said:
alryt lads just got up diid i miss any good news about ade?

thanks

If you think we are on the wind u then look at the Arsenal forum.

<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=39030&start=1650" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... start=1650</a>

thanks mate

pfunker said:
Bunk said:
Before this transfer was mooted it was only a minority of Arsenal fans that wanted shot of Adebayor, the vast majority of them recognised the skills and hoped that he would stay injury free and reproduce his earlier form. Now he's on the brink of leaving their club they're all jumping on the bandwagon to save face in what is easily the most pathetic attempt at damage limitation since George W Bush said "But those Iraqi prisoners were really bad people!"

The fact is that they're about to lose their most talented striker. Van Persie, for all his ability, is not a 30 goals a season striker, never has been and never will be. Eduardo isn't anything special either. That leaves... erm... Bendtner...

Yeah, I'm sure Arsenal fans are real happy right about now. Especially once their increasingly eccentric manager goes out and blows the full 25 large on 5 ten-year-olds.

Sorry Bunk total crap. If you knew anything about our club and supporters you would know everything you have just said is incorrect and as for RVP hasn't he just signed a further 4 year deal last week or am I mistaken. I would concentrate on your club rather than trying to suggest you know anything about the Arsenal.

But yet you come on a City board passing judgement on who would eb a good player for us?

Typical southern hyppocrite.

I think Arsenal fans (my boss is a season ticket holder, so I speak from experience) recognise that on his day he is a top player, and them wanting £20M minimum alludes to that. But the attitude he displayed on and off the pitch last season meant that they are fine with him leaving. City fans were quick to shit on Sturridge after his "celebration" against West Brom (I think) and welcomed his departure and I think the Adebayor situation is the same.

That said RVP, Eduardo and Arshavin + whoever Wenger brings in is still a serious strike force.

As I suspect is the case for many on here, I always preferred Arsenal amongst the old Big Four. They play attractive football and generally go about things the proper way.

So resist the urge to be petty on here, Arsenal fans. You drove Adebayor out, so don't get angry about him leaving.

coop said:
Any1 think theres a chance we might put a bit in for Henry? him and ade were good chums at arsenal. I would love to see him at city regardless of his age.

If Barca go back for Villa aswell as Ibra then it's possible. Robinho WOULD be leaving though.

Henry has said he wants to see out his contract at Barca and then go to play in America for someone like New York or LA though.

pfunker said:
Bunk said:
Before this transfer was mooted it was only a minority of Arsenal fans that wanted shot of Adebayor, the vast majority of them recognised the skills and hoped that he would stay injury free and reproduce his earlier form. Now he's on the brink of leaving their club they're all jumping on the bandwagon to save face in what is easily the most pathetic attempt at damage limitation since George W Bush said "But those Iraqi prisoners were really bad people!"

The fact is that they're about to lose their most talented striker. Van Persie, for all his ability, is not a 30 goals a season striker, never has been and never will be. Eduardo isn't anything special either. That leaves... erm... Bendtner...

Yeah, I'm sure Arsenal fans are real happy right about now. Especially once their increasingly eccentric manager goes out and blows the full 25 large on 5 ten-year-olds.

Sorry Bunk total crap. If you knew anything about our club and supporters you would know everything you have just said is incorrect and as for RVP hasn't he just signed a further 4 year deal last week or am I mistaken. I would concentrate on your club rather than trying to suggest you know anything about the Arsenal.

get the fuck off here then you fairy ****. I use to like arsenal but your fans are fucking shit. I hope spurs knock fuck out of you next season you little MAGZ haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.