Adebayor (merged)

Project Rain said:
Blue Phil said:
Shooter 83 said:
Anyone get the feeling we have moved onto Lescott because Adebayor is done?
more or less. but i hoped that after ade we would completely focus on JT

There's no point dropping everything for a deal that is only 50/50 and other players coming can only help the cause. JT, I expect, will be the sole focus after Lescott.
i hope so, and then that should be it, we would be very good next season if we get rid of evens benjani etuhu caceido on loan and a few other peices of dead wood like ben haim. what a window it is if we get

Taylor

Lescott
Terry

Barry

Tevez
Cruz
Adebayour

IMHO that is a better transfer window than madrids, we are building a squad, if ronaldo or kaka get injusred they have wasted a bomb. im happy

Blue Phil said:
Project Rain said:
Blue Phil said:
Shooter 83 said:
Anyone get the feeling we have moved onto Lescott because Adebayor is done?
more or less. but i hoped that after ade we would completely focus on JT

There's no point dropping everything for a deal that is only 50/50 and other players coming can only help the cause. JT, I expect, will be the sole focus after Lescott.
i hope so, and then that should be it, we would be very good next season if we get rid of evens benjani etuhu caceido on loan and a few other peices of dead wood like ben haim. what a window it is if we get

Taylor

Lescott
Terry

Barry

Tevez
Cruz
Adebayour

IMHO that is a better transfer window than madrids, we are building a squad, if ronaldo or kaka get injusred they have wasted a bomb. im happy

But Hughes can't attract the top players.

:)

Lets not forget Wenger gave him a massive contract(made him the highest paid player) so he would stay. Man yoo wanted him aswell as AC and Chelsea. The big man is quality.

---------Adebayor----------
Robinho------------Tevez---

Mind blowing 3.

Bluemoon115 said:
The problem is that

Eduardo hasn't looked the same since his injury
RVP is constantly injured
Bentner is a white Vassell
Vela could be good, but theres a difference between a few perfomences in the CC and playing regular PL football.

Adebayor was a consistant threat, even if he was moody/sulky.

Eduardo started 2 games and scored 3 goals.
RVP played more games than Adebayor last season.
Bendtner scored one less goal than Adebayor despite starting three less games.

Given / Taylor vs Alumina / Fabianski
Bridge / Garrido vs Clichy / Gibbs
Onuoha / NEW vs Gallas / Vermaelen
Kompany / NEW vs Toure / Silvestre
Richards / Zab vs Sagna / Eboue
De Jong / Barry vs Song / Diaby
Ireland / Elano vs Cesc / Nasri
SWP vs Walcott
Robinho / Petrov vs Arshavin / Rosicky
TEVEZ / Bellamy vs RVP / Eduardo
RSC / Ade? vs Bendtner

Similar quality squads I think. Arsenal are an amazing passing team though, we have to prove we can gel like that in midfield.

scottyboi said:
pfunker said:
Bunk said:
Before this transfer was mooted it was only a minority of Arsenal fans that wanted shot of Adebayor, the vast majority of them recognised the skills and hoped that he would stay injury free and reproduce his earlier form. Now he's on the brink of leaving their club they're all jumping on the bandwagon to save face in what is easily the most pathetic attempt at damage limitation since George W Bush said "But those Iraqi prisoners were really bad people!"

The fact is that they're about to lose their most talented striker. Van Persie, for all his ability, is not a 30 goals a season striker, never has been and never will be. Eduardo isn't anything special either. That leaves... erm... Bendtner...

Yeah, I'm sure Arsenal fans are real happy right about now. Especially once their increasingly eccentric manager goes out and blows the full 25 large on 5 ten-year-olds.

Sorry Bunk total crap. If you knew anything about our club and supporters you would know everything you have just said is incorrect and as for RVP hasn't he just signed a further 4 year deal last week or am I mistaken. I would concentrate on your club rather than trying to suggest you know anything about the Arsenal.

get the fuck off here then you fairy ****. I use to like arsenal but your fans are fucking shit. I hope spurs knock fuck out of you next season you little MAGZ haha

so the real Man city fans are coming out who can't take criticism or have a decent debate, if you want me gone, so be it. I'll leave you to the above posters to raise your level of intelligence and witty debate on this board. Shame as most of the people I have spoken to seem decent football fans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.