Adebayor (merged)

EalingBlue2 said:
I wish these losers who find city embarassing and who don't want to sign decent players in case they say no would take their loser attitude to a different club. There is absolutely noThing embarassing abouT being a city fan at the moment it is as good as it has been in my 30 years as a blue.

If you find the fact that top international strikers may choose not to join us then I suggest you become real Madrid fans and take your pathetic thin skinned attitude to another club.

Me I am fecking dead proud we are dining at the top table and going for players like kaka that even chelsea shy away from. If someone doesn't join, their loss and we get someone else but at least we tried!

As for always assuming the worst why bother getting up in the morning if everything is so negative.

and finally those believing the tabloids, get a life!

Bang on mate

Can someone just clarify a point. Who is saying he's already had his medical. If he has subnitted to a medical and THEN stated to dither, I'd fire the idiot off right now because that's waste of time behaviour. It isn't a good start. He may end uip being as disliked by us as he is by the Gooners. You don't submit to a medical; sign to confirm a change of employer on a work permit and THEN start to dither. That isn't on.

EalingBlue2 said:
I wish these losers who find city embarassing and who don't want to sign decent players in case they say no would take their loser attitude to a different club. There is absolutely noThing embarassing abouT being a city fan at the moment it is as good as it has been in my 30 years as a blue.

If you find the fact that top international strikers may choose not to join us then I suggest you become real Madrid fans and take your pathetic thin skinned attitude to another club.

Me I am fecking dead proud we are dining at the top table and going for players like kaka that even chelsea shy away from. If someone doesn't join, their loss and we get someone else but at least we tried!

As for always assuming the worst why bother getting up in the morning if everything is so negative.

and finally those believing the tabloids, get a life!

Hope this wasn't directed at me EB...

I'm delighted we're trying to sign players like Eto'o and Ade... and personally I think Adebayor would be a better signing because he has youth on his side seeing as he is only 25 and already one of the best strikers in the prem.

However I do feel that our other targets who are perhaps 50-50 about joining city (i.e. Lescott and Terry) will be watching this deal closely and if it doesn't come off then they may also decide to stay put. If Adebayor signs then we can truly be said to be a top 4 challenger next season, if he doesn't we're more of a gamble.

Pam said:
Can someone just clarify a point. Who is saying he's already had his medical. If he has subnitted to a medical and THEN stated to dither, I'd fire the idiot off right now because that's waste of time behaviour. This is what I mean about his intellect (or absence thereof) because I'm beginning to dislike the bugger and you'd have thought that he'd be minimising the risk of provoking distaste amongst a new set of supporters, given his track record with Arsenal fans. I'm beginning to think the Gooners are right and we shouldn't bother.
the guy has un doubted qualities but 4 me this signing doesn't sit 100% right with me! i really wanna like him but something is stopping me

moomba said:
bluepeter62 said:
Obviously Hughes had nothing to do with Barry and Tevez joining City!!

I'd be amazed if he was a deciding factor in either signing.

Here we go again just like the manager of Real Madrid, whats his name again, was the deciding factor for Kaka, Ronaldo and Benzama!

They went there because it was Real Madrid thats why they comin here because we are Man City!

Pam said:
Can someone just clarify a point. Who is saying he's already had his medical. If he has subnitted to a medical and THEN stated to dither, I'd fire the idiot off right now because that's waste of time behaviour. This is what I mean about his intellect (or absence thereof) because I'm beginning to dislike the bugger and you'd have thought that he'd be minimising the risk of provoking distaste amongst a new set of supporters, given his track record with Arsenal fans. I'm beginning to think the Gooners are right and we shouldn't bother.

You put it better than i did Pam

As for hate it is not the case i just want players who want us i will cheer him the same as any other blue but i don't think this one is going to work if it dose i will come back and apologize

Cambridgeblue said:
I'm delighted we're trying to sign players like Eto'o and Ade... and personally I think Adebayor would be a better signing because he has youth on his side seeing as he is only 25 and already one of the best strikers in the prem.

However I do feel that our other targets who are perhaps 50-50 about joining city (i.e. Lescott and Terry) will be watching this deal closely and if it doesn't come off then they may also decide to stay put. If Adebayor signs then we can truly be said to be a top 4 challenger next season, if he doesn't we're more of a gamble.

Agree on both points.

Ade is the best player we've been close to signing so far. Perfect age to grow with us and yet he's already an established goalscorer.

And I agree that until we make a signing like this others will still be unsure. Lescott is different though. He's 100% to sign as soon as we put a contract in front of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.