Adebayor (merged)

chazmcfc said:
anyone offended by those chants need to toughen up ffs.

Sorry mate,but thats just bullshit.
This is 2009 - no-one should be subject to this kind of crap nowadays,whether they are a footballer or anything else.
WTF does "toughening up" have to do with racist abuse?
I certainly don't want to hear this drivel at CoMS.

chazmcfc said:
that is the shear arrogance of some gooners. eboue is not shit ffs. one of the best young right sided in the league

you are right that some of fans are arrogant i get a bit annoyed myself when some people talk about our brand of football like it's never been played before. eboue though we have to disagree on. he was pushed from RB to RM because he simply can't defend and when he's played in the more attacking role he gives the ball away far too much and has very little end product. he's like a wing back really in that he tries a bit of both, but i wouldn't say he's particularly good at either. sagna and walcott is the right side i'm hoping for.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
chazmcfc said:

This is 2009 - no-one should be subject to this kind of crap nowadays,whether they are a footballer or anything else.
ffs these footballers are on thousands a week. id personally happily take all kinds of shit from a set of fans to pick up my nice pay cheque of 100,000 plus at the end of the week.

higbury_gooner said:
i didn't say that, but tevez is a good player to play along side. i rate ireland too all i was suggesting is that he doesn't have the midfield at city that he does at arsenal. i think most city fans will be willing to accept that our midfield is better than yours, that's a big reason behind us being 4th. however i am genuinely concerned about the threat you pose now with a much improved strikeforce because you're back line is solid, that's somewhere we certainly need to improve ourselves.

why the negativity from some of you? is it because i didn't use capital letter or because ade is overrated? and i apologise if i offended anyone with the chant, but we all know that it will be sung in eastlands at some point if not from the beginning.

good spot on the name btw, i had to register twice i registered as highbury but signed up with the wrong email address .com instead of .co.uk...i hadn't realised it had changed so i guess it was a typo the second time around, the suggestion that i don't know how to spell highbury is a bit pathetic isn't it really? i'm 23 and i've grew up supporting arsenal all my life i'm pretty sure that it would be impossible for me not be able to spell it after that length of time.
i'd argur our midfield is at a same standard as yours! fabregas is good(make the most of him btw this will be his last season at your gaff) after him there isn't an arsenal midfielder i'd go out of my way to sign!

blue cigar said:
id love this guy at coms. a class act who can score goals others simply cannot,witness the euro away at villareal. not arsed about his attitude,thats hughes job to sort and top managers do sort it. would you rather have ched evans dashing about the place and never looking a threat but minding his manners with all and sundry? from someone who was brought up on trevor christie and jon mackem,i cant believe we're signing the likes of adebayor.
as for the arse fan...3rd choice striker???? eduardo looked shite before he got injured and van persie has stood still for the last 2 years after looking a superstar. try aide mike up front and then you'll realise a top forward when you see one.

in 07/08 RVP looked quality and when he came back last season he was showing signs that he was back to his best as well, the goal against everton is an example of what he can do. regarding eduardo, you are so wrong there. he looked quality and what arsenal have missed for a while, a real poacher. he looked comfortable on the ball and so composed in front of goal, can't wait to have him back to his best. RVP and Eddie are our first choice is most fans eyes, ade will need replacing though because I think we need a bit more than bendtner in case one of injury.

nhsuperstar said:
chazmcfc said:

Why???

not getting into a discussion about race. My final comment on this is that I cannot understand why MR HIGBURY finds it acceptable just because he/she is black.
Regarding Ade, I believe that if any player feels that he is not wanted or disliked then that is going to have a negative impact on your view of the club and fans. Whether he should "toughen up " is not up for debate in my mind, I believe he's wanted a move for some time for whatever reason. If this happens and he does come to us it will be down to MH to manage him and his behaviours. Don't tell me he will be the only player in that squad who will need to be handled/managed in a certain way. Clubs have always had players who can disrupt the team when things don't go their way. That's football and thats the job of the manager to deal with.

chazmcfc said:
ffs these footballers are on thousands a week. id personally happily take all kinds of shit from a set of fans to pick up my nice pay cheque of 100,000 plus at the end of the week.

you,ve got thls all wrong mate. if you would happily accept it then thats your prerogative. doesn't mean we have to "grow up" because we find it unacceptable. this business about how much somebody earns. how do you put a value on racism and abuse? it aint right at any price

off topic sorry but im really liking RSC whenever ssn do a bit on city he always seems to get in the shot, never football related usually just walking around with a massive smile on his face, or playing table tennis with zabeleta! this guy is living the dream, and good luck to him!

higbury_gooner said:
So racist comments are the way you treat a player who is still on your books?
What a great ambassador of your club you are.

it's just a joke mate, black myself, my parents are ghanian.
You mean Ghanaian. You demean yourself, and your own players. A black man who sings racist songs is a A1 idiot...if indeed he is not just inventing a cover story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.