Adebayor (merged)

i didn't say that, but tevez is a good player to play along side. i rate ireland too all i was suggesting is that he doesn't have the midfield at city that he does at arsenal. i think most city fans will be willing to accept that our midfield is better than yours, that's a big reason behind us being 4th. however i am genuinely concerned about the threat you pose now with a much improved strikeforce because you're back line is solid, that's somewhere we certainly need to improve ourselves.

why the negativity from some of you? is it because i didn't use capital letter or because ade is overrated? and i apologise if i offended anyone with the chant, but we all know that it will be sung in eastlands at some point if not from the beginning.

good spot on the name btw, i had to register twice i registered as highbury but signed up with the wrong email address .com instead of .co.uk...i hadn't realised it had changed so i guess it was a typo the second time around, the suggestion that i don't know how to spell highbury is a bit pathetic isn't it really? i'm 23 and i've grew up supporting arsenal all my life i'm pretty sure that it would be impossible for me not be able to spell it after that length of time.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
So racist comments are the way you treat a player who is still on your books?
What a great ambassador of your club you are.

it's just a joke mate, black myself, my parents are ghanian.

higbury_gooner said:
i didn't say that, but tevez is a good player to play along side. i rate ireland too all i was suggesting is that he doesn't have the midfield at city that he does at arsenal. i think most city fans will be willing to accept that our midfield is better than yours, that's a big reason behind us being 4th. however i am genuinely concerned about the threat you pose now with a much improved strikeforce because you're back line is solid, that's somewhere we certainly need to improve ourselves.

why the negativity from some of you? is it because i didn't use capital letter or because ade is overrated? and i apologise if i offended anyone with the chant, but we all know that it will be sung in eastlands at some point if not from the beginning.

good spot on the name btw, i had to register twice i registered as highbury but signed up with the wrong email address .com instead of .co.uk...i hadn't realised it had changed so i guess it was a typo the second time around, the suggestion that i don't know how to spell highbury is a bit pathetic isn't it really? i'm 23 and i've grew up supporting arsenal all my life i'm pretty sure that it would be impossible for me not be able to spell it after that length of time.

Erm no!!! i very much doubt it. its racist childish and it isn't welcome. Grow up!

nhsuperstar said:
higbury_gooner said:

Erm no!!! i very much doubt it. its racist childish and it isn't welcome. Grow up!
This^^^ Could it be that he wants out and isn't happy there because of such chant's ?

it's just a chant. i guess it probably seems worse coming from white people ... i personally find the mum bit more offensive the racist aspect goes over my head because of my orientation.

i certainly didn't get the reception i hoped for, my fault though i suppose, i only wanted to wish you well and maybe answer some questions or anything regarding ade. if anyone is assuming that i think he's shit that's not entirely the case although i don't think he's particularly brilliant either. he'll win you matches with a moment of brilliance every so often (not on the same scale as RVP though) his problem is just consistency and work ethic really. if you can get 100% out of him every week he has the potential to be wicked but his finishing at times seems almost lazy and when he's not scoring we do get on his back because he doesn't contribute much else (or seem to try to). eboue is a bit different in that he is actually shit but that's not something of interest to you lot. this has really surprised me, though he was off to milan.

EDIT: to the person who brought up the possibility of him wanting to leave due to the chants, that really is a possibility. if you consider the stick he gets with the boo boys and the chants i'd say most people would struggle to put their all into the club. it is a bit of a shame really but his apparent lack of effort certainly only made it worse on him, so he brought some of it on himself.

higbury_gooner said:
it's just a chant. i guess it probably seems worse coming from white people ... i personally find the mum bit more offensive the racist aspect goes over my head because of my orientation.

i certainly didn't get the reception i hoped for, my fault though i suppose, i only wanted to wish you well and maybe answer some questions or anything regarding ade. if anyone is assuming that i think he's shit that's not entirely the case although i don't think he's particularly brilliant either. he'll win you matches with a moment of brilliance every so often (not on the same scale as RVP though) his problem is just consistency and work ethic really. if you can get 100% out of him every week he has the potential to be wicked but his finishing at times seems almost lazy and when he's not scoring we do get on his back because he doesn't contribute much else (or seem to try to). eboue is a bit different in that he is actually shit but that's not something of interest to you lot. this has really surprised me, though he was off to milan.
that is the shear arrogance of some gooners. eboue is not shit ffs. one of the best young right sided in the league

id love this guy at coms. a class act who can score goals others simply cannot,witness the euro away at villareal. not arsed about his attitude,thats hughes job to sort and top managers do sort it. would you rather have ched evans dashing about the place and never looking a threat but minding his manners with all and sundry? from someone who was brought up on trevor christie and jon mackem,i cant believe we're signing the likes of adebayor.
as for the arse fan...3rd choice striker???? eduardo looked shite before he got injured and van persie has stood still for the last 2 years after looking a superstar. try aide mike up front and then you'll realise a top forward when you see one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.