Adebayor (merged)

neil jung said:
Dillon said:
It was on one website (the mail I think) but I reckon some of the media had it in for Ade and wanted to try and hurt his reputation or make City fans doubt him.

There are lots of people with agendas in the media. Arsenal fans for example.
Yeah, I saw the Mail story but SSN definitely showed the Guardian sports page with a huge Adebayor-Chelsea headline.

I'm just curious why they never put it online. Did someone give them the nod that it was rubbish?

The sports editor of The Gaurdian wants sacking. He iHe has turned this paper into the biggest laughing stock of all the newspapers (which is saying quite a lot in this day and age). It is a rag worshipping scandal sheet and I can't remember the last time it told the truth. Well ;this time, it had no choice.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jul/18/transfer-window-arsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... ow-arsenal</a>

Pam said:
The sports editor of The Gaurdian wants sacking. He iHe has turned this paper into the biggest laughing stock of all the newspapers (which is saying quite a lot in this day and age). It is a rag worshipping scandal sheet and I can't remember the last time it told the truth.

I agree. They have printed some pretty bizarre stuff this summer. They have some good writers, so I guess the leadership is just not right.

Aswell adebayor will be able to fit into our attacking style of play. We also like to break on the counter and have some very creative players ( Elano,Robinho and Ireland.)

So I think he will be a good buy for us.

Basically Wenger said he will miss him, and that hes up in Manchester, nothing new, just wished him well and said he will bring something special to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.