-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------Given-----------------------------

FFS! Fucking ridiculous posts like this are bringing this place down.

There's no way Barry will play that far forward.....

;D
PMSL : )

Dillon said:
Pam said:
Never mind. Dillon will be bringing his bad Lescott/Terry vibes to a monitor near you shortly.

No chance mate. If you followed what I've said it's always been JUST about Adebayor. I love him. So I was particularly desperate for this deal to happen. Which made me flip-flap last night.

There'll be no more of that though. I'm not bothered in the slightest about JT and I think Lescott is a cert.

Good on you, Dillon. We told you so, though!

Chuffed to bits that so many Blues gave him what looks like a fantastic welcome at the ground.

Adebayor guarantees goals and gives us power and presence up front. Tevez gives us energy, and skill, and Robinho magic feet. Together with Santa Cruz, SWP and Bellamy we have a fantastic array of attacking talent for the 1st 11 and the bench. The midfield looks good with Barry, De Jong, Ireland and the return of Johnson.

Perhaps one defender, and we'll be ready for the new season.

I think expectations might race ahead of where they should be, because it's going to take time to generate a new team. I'm already worried that we might have made too many changes, but I suppose when you have Millions to spend, and only a limited time to spend it, it makes sense over the long term to buy as many good players as possible. In the short term we might suffer for it though.

Signings like this are great for old grippers like me but the best bit for me is seeing my children so happy with all these signings.
They are definitely going to have a more successful time of supporting City than i had as a kid.
Brilliant stuff.

Failsworth_Blue said:
tevezinblue said:
He is a big signing. But he is only a 'Poor Mans Drogba'.

Drogba - 55 goals in 135 premiership games which is one goal every 2.45 games playing in a better side
Adebayor - 46 goals in 104 premiership games which is one goal every 2.26 games
The silence is deafening,just shows some people are fuckin clueless about football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.