Adebayor (merged)

Failsworth_Blue said:
tevezinblue said:
He is a big signing. But he is only a 'Poor Mans Drogba'.

Drogba - 55 goals in 135 premiership games which is one goal every 2.45 games playing in a better side
Adebayor - 46 goals in 104 premiership games which is one goal every 2.26 games

Drogba - 55 goals in 103 premiership starts which is one goal every 1.87 games
Adebayor - 46 goals in 86 premiership starts which is one goal every 1.87 games

And Stats don't tell the whole story. Arsenal is highly dependant on the central midfielders and wingers taking potshots from 20+ feet out, and his job is to tap it in when the goalkeeper deflects it. The way Arsenal play it makes it very easy to score.Chelsea does not play a possession game and does not create a lot of chances for the striker.

myleftfoot said:
wonder what jt is thinking abut in his hotel room now?

probz thinking like "what the hell am i still doing at this club look at who we have signed already daniel strurridge ross turnbull WTF oh my". *switches on SSN quick*
"wow city have now signed adebayor i think thats the kinda team i should be in, with world class players like him and tevez.

runs downstairs *finds carlos ancelotti*

"sorry sir but i no longer want to be Mr.Chelsea"

*hands in a transfer request*

the end:)

tevezinblue said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Drogba - 55 goals in 135 premiership games which is one goal every 2.45 games playing in a better side

And Stats don't tell the whole story. Arsenal is highly dependant on the central midfielders and wingers taking potshots from 20+ feet out, and his job is to tap it in when the goalkeeper deflects it. The way Arsenal play it makes it very easy to score.Chelsea does not play a possession game and does not create a lot of chances for the striker.

Come on now.

Pam said:
I think this needs a bump. It is the perfect reply to anyone suggesting Adebayor was lazy and hostile at Arsenal. Here's the come back. I've already used it against two rag neighours. It works like a charm. It also makes gooner fans alleged glee look a bit ridiculous.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1126839_wenger_well_miss_adebayor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... s_adebayor</a>

Also, it sounds to me like Wenger is blaming the fans for what happened at Arsenal.

fair play to whinger....admitting City are going to be a threat next season, must have hurt him having to say that(and hoping it is one of the other 3 that we will replace and nor Arsenal)

Project said:

Come on now.
Yeah, they have over 70% ball possesion and play one-touch-football. LOL

So......

--------------------------------------GIVEN

----RICHARDS------------DUNNE-----------------KOMPANY-----------BRIDGE

----------------------------------------DE J

----------------------IRELAND------------------------------BARRY

--------------------------TEVEZ------------------------ROBINHO

-------------------------------------ADEBAYOR

SUBS: TAYLOR, RSC, SWP, ELANO, PETROV, BOJINOV, WEISS

FUCKING FRIGHTNING TO KEEP ALL OUR PLAYERS HAPPY

tevezinblue said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Arsenal players shouting from more than 20feet out? Do you watch many Arsenal games? One of thier problems if their reluctance to shout from far out and instead try to 'pass' it into the net at times

Robbo. said:
So......

--------------------------------------GIVEN

----RICHARDS------------DUNNE-----------------KOMPANY-----------BRIDGE

----------------------------------------DE J

----------------------IRELAND------------------------------BARRY

--------------------------TEVEZ------------------------ROBINHO

-------------------------------------ADEBAYOR

SUBS: TAYLOR, RSC, SWP, ELANO, PETROV, BOJINOV, WEISS

FUCKING FRIGHTNING TO KEEP ALL OUR PLAYERS HAPPY

No Nedum? I'd have him over Dunne

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.