Adebayor (merged)

bluechris106 said:
I dont get why people would not want this player?????

This time last year we were shopping in Aldi, now we are shpping in Harrods!!!

CITD!!!!!

You have to question his performances and especially against Utd in the Champions league...anyone remember or you all just brushed it a side now....

i say fair play to anyone who wears a blue shirt but he simply loves money...there is something behind this Africa tour with Adebayor now and prior Eto'o.

Anyone agree with me.

mancitymick said:
Fanzone Danny said:
NZBlumer said:
I think Adebayor is class and proven goal scorer.
He is just sick of Arsenal as they are only shoting for 4th and lack ambition...which is fair u want to fight for titles and each year wenger doesnt spend shit.

so join me, when I say Adebayorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

as the famous cry goes when he scores haha

So we're gonna have to change our usual song of ............... abebayor, adebayorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, his dad washes elephant his mum's a crack *****

Bollocks now if Herman and him sign were gonna but working overtime this summer on new songs! ;-)
Quick

Quick change of subject Danny. Have you been invited back next season??

Funny enough mate got an email from Sky this morning informing me that Fanzone will now only be on Super Sunday games due to cut backs (fook me i'm not that expensive!) but did ask me out of the fixtures which have been announced which ones would I like to do so i think somehow I am still on the payroll! :-)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The power of Paul said:
Adebayor is shite!! Please dont sign this chump he will do nothing for us!

And you have probably,even though its only Monday,posted the most ridiculous post of the week.
In fact,I congratulate you already.

Agreed what a ridiculous post

Some rubbish being talked here.

We are obviously pursuing several targets in several positions.

It doesn't matter which ones we close first, it's what the team looks like in August which matters.

Didsbury Dave said:
Some rubbish being talked here.

We are obviously pursuing several targets in several positions.

It doesn't matter which ones we close first, it's what the team looks like in August which matters.

No! We want them all NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!

so is this adebayor breaking news designed to ge eto'os arse into gear ?

guy on ssn said we are negotiation with arsenal but no official bid as yet, although 20m is being touted

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The power of Paul said:
Adebayor is shite!! Please dont sign this chump he will do nothing for us!

And you have probably,even though its only Monday,posted the most ridiculous post of the week.
In fact,I congratulate you already.

Yes I agree. This is the most ridiculous, outrageous post yet. IMO he is one of the best in the league. ANSI am delighted we are persueing him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.