Adebayor (merged)

RSC... Adebayor... bah, not a lot differences. They can't play together, I want a fast striker.

Just in case this hasnt been posted/you missed it, this is very funny if you saw the Owen brochure.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oleole.com/media/main/podcasts/arsecast/ADE_BROCHURE.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oleole.com/media/main/podcas ... OCHURE.pdf</a>

He really hasn't been very good for quite a while and can't see his attitude going down well with Hughes but better than nobody

Re: Adebayor!

Ricster said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
"He is exactly the same type of player that Jo is. Ok he is Prem tried and tested, but why not give Jo the experience he needs?"

You have surley got to be an Everton fan, who is desperate for us to take him back

Yeah thats right, im an everton fan you clown, and tonight im gonna rob your house.

What, cos i make a comparison on a player, it makes me a fan of another club?

(This site is becoming full of dickheads.)

Im sure if you'd been on here long enough you'll know im a blue, if you need picture proof i'll more than happy share it with you.

Tosser!

If, your post wasn't meant to piss me off, please ignore the above ;)

bloody hell your touchy today aint you?

It was actually a bit of a joke, but I take it back, I no longer think your an Everton fan!

Re: Adebayor!

Ja Salford Blue said:
Ricster said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
"He is exactly the same type of player that Jo is. Ok he is Prem tried and tested, but why not give Jo the experience he needs?"

You have surley got to be an Everton fan, who is desperate for us to take him back

Yeah thats right, im an everton fan you clown, and tonight im gonna rob your house.

What, cos i make a comparison on a player, it makes me a fan of another club?

(This site is becoming full of dickheads.)

Im sure if you'd been on here long enough you'll know im a blue, if you need picture proof i'll more than happy share it with you.

Tosser!

If, your post wasn't meant to piss me off, please ignore the above ;)

bloody hell your touchy today aint you?

It was actually a bit of a joke, but I take it back, I no longer think your an Everton fan!

Lol, having a bad day at work. Fuckin work with eejits!

kippax71 said:
*singingtheblues* said:
I'd be happy if we signed Adebayor, he's a quality player. However...

We shouldn't really be after another striker unless that striker is "world-class" otherwise it isn't worth the hassle, and it'll just create disharmony within the dressing room. Adebayor, (as good a player as he is) doesn't differ that much from what we already have, and comes with his fair share of baggage;

He has a questionable attitude

Is regarded as "lazy"

Said himself he doesn't like paying upfront on his own

Is a similar player to RSC

And according to SSN his chance to conversion ratio is a measly 18%

Now I'd be happy if we signed him, but I dont buy the whole "look at where we've come from, don't you remember Samaras?" argument.

We're a completely different side with completely different ambitions to the one we were 3 years ago, and we should target players accordingly. I think we're more than adequately covered up front, if we sign Adebayor it'll just create trouble within the ranks - trouble which IMO wouldn't be worth it... the only player who'd be worth that potential trouble is Eto'o.

Any less and we should just count ourselves lucky and leave well alone.

Yes couldnt agree more. I just cant understand why go for a player like Eto who as everyone agrees is world class too look at somebody such as Adebayor. Just doesnt make sense. Not disputing Adebayor isnt a good player but is he capable of 25 goals a season.

No, you've got the wrong end of the stick mate...

Adebayor is a quality player, and would be a good signing, of course he would.

To say you wouldn't want him just because we had a chance of getting Eto'o is plain snobbery, and a little bit daft to say the least.

The point I'm trying to make is that he isn't really an essential signing, and (IMO) wouldn't be worth the potential hassle he brings to the table. I'd like to see him in a City shirt, but I won't be too disappointed if he's still in an Arsenal one come August the 15th. As I said, we're very top heavy now, and to go after another striker is unnecessary... unless of course the striker was in a league of his own - i.e Eto'o.

So as it stands I just think we should count ourselves lucky, and unless Eto'o has a change of heart... just stick with what we have.

SWP's back said:
Vitek said:
Wenger wont sell Adebayor too City.FACT

Piss off Rag - all your comments are anti-city and highly annoying.

What do you know sitting there in Lithuania anyway? Surprised you have electricity.

brillant! lol!

NZBlumer said:
I think Adebayor is class and proven goal scorer.
He is just sick of Arsenal as they are only shoting for 4th and lack ambition...which is fair u want to fight for titles and each year wenger doesnt spend shit.

so join me, when I say Adebayorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

as the famous cry goes when he scores haha

Couldn't agree more. Whats worrying me is that we keep being linked to signing more attacking players that we don't need, when we haven't even been close to signing a defender which is more important

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.