Adebayor (merged)

<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39694" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... =2&t=39694</a>

The reality is starting to bite now they have gotten over their faux hatred. Alot of them stating the money they have recieved for him could be nothing if we punch them out of the top 4.

we now officialy have the best strike force in the league. Robbie, Tevez and Ade.... anyone agree?

right i admit to be a total fickle c**t over the ade transfer. I was never 1 of the 1's sayin "dont sign him" but i had posted a few times that i wasn't sure about getting him! but having seen his arrival at the stadium and the interview on the OS, i think he came across brilliantley! my reservations were more about him the person rather than his qualities as a player, and i know in interviews players have to be seen to be saying all the right things, but ade seemed geniunley bowled over by the reception he received at CoMS, and like a poster said previousley in his interview he came across really determined and focused but not arrogant, love the way he openly came out and said we should be looking at top 4 now, i think thats been a bit of a taboo question with other players so far! i also love the way he had a little mention about jt also! basically i just wanna say sorry for doubting this transfer (forgive me fellow bluemooners), he seems a guy who really means business here at city and i wish him all the best!

That Adebayor video on the OS is fooking amazing! I was nearly welling up! I just feel so happy! His answer to the question about the money we offered him was the best answer i've ever heard a football player give to a question. The newspapers can shove tomorrow's "only in it for the money" headlines right up their collective jacksy. He sounds proper up for the challenge. Ade, Tevez and Robinho linking up is going to be out of this world.

Welcome to Manchester Ade. You're going to be a legend.

Cant think of a better strike force other than Barcelona on paper, getting ahead of myself maybe but if he can gel this team as it is, its big smiles all round. BIG SMILES, my Dad cant get his breath, plus hes pissed up in Manchester with my uncles celebrating like theres no tommorrow. Fairplay. Patience is a virtue, and that virtue is now out the window. Giddy Giddy. CTID and some

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.