Adebayor (merged)

Tricky_Trev said:
That Adebayor video on the OS is fooking amazing! I was nearly welling up! I just feel so happy! His answer to the question about the money we offered him was the best answer i've ever heard a football player give to a question. The newspapers can shove tomorrow's "only in it for the money" headlines right up their collective jacksy. He sounds proper up for the challenge. Ade, Tevez and Robinho linking up is going to be out of this world.

Welcome to Manchester Ade. You're going to be a legend.

Agreed, think I've just found my new Vass....................

Ntini77 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
That Adebayor video on the OS is fooking amazing! I was nearly welling up! I just feel so happy! His answer to the question about the money we offered him was the best answer i've ever heard a football player give to a question. The newspapers can shove tomorrow's "only in it for the money" headlines right up their collective jacksy. He sounds proper up for the challenge. Ade, Tevez and Robinho linking up is going to be out of this world.

Welcome to Manchester Ade. You're going to be a legend.

Agreed, think I've just found my new Vass....................

Run Ade. Run!

80mil front three.

best part of 40mil of strikers on bench.

potentially all English back 4 at a cost of circa 70mil.

one of best keepers in prem.

2 from 3 of first choice defensive midfielders of Holland, England and Belgium.

and best of all..........Superman supporting the strikers.

Beautiful, I love being a blue.

Rammy Blue said:
80mil front three.

best part of 40mil of strikers on bench.

potentially all English back 4 at a cost of circa 70mil.

one of best keepers in prem.

2 from 3 of first choice defensive midfielders of Holland, England and Belgium.

and best of all..........Superman supporting the strikers.

Beautiful, I love being a blue.

The way put that is truly beautiful, just wish I could fast forward my life till the Blackburn game, somebody please wake me up or something!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.