Adebayor (merged)

Re: CITY CHIPPY SOURCES

How do City Chippy know? Has Gary Cooke had chips and gravy for his lunch?

Every time City play Arsenal Ade tears us to pieces, I think hes is better than RSC and would make a great signing. Just the type of striker we need strong, powerful and good in the air.

Re: Adebayor!

I think he'd fit right into the squad, because we have some good midfielders who, if they play the ball on the floor can set up our strikers easily. People say he's like Jo and he is in a way that he didn't do alot of work around the pitch but tbh, i think if we signed adebayor he would help out the team alot, IMO. But he hasn't signed yet or still might not so lets just see what happens.

Pam said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Some rubbish being talked here.

We are obviously pursuing several targets in several positions.

It doesn't matter which ones we close first, it's what the team looks like in August which matters.

No! We want them all NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!

NO, YOU FOOLl! WE WANT THEM YESTERDAY OR I WILL KILL MYELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Elf - seems unfair he should pay such a heavy price for City procrastinating over our signings!

Re: CITY CHIPPY SOURCES

PolishCTID8 said:
mancityscot said:
PolishCTID8 said:
I was really hoping this would be a smokescreen to help etoo make up his mind and come to city. I guess I still do.

Wot do you not want adebayor? He's younger than eto'o and more suited to the premier league.

He would be great, dont get me wrong. I guess Im just spoiled now.

Nowt wrong with being spoilt.....we are all spoilt now..but we shouldnt get too blase..( blazay)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.