Adebayor (merged)

kiam06 said:
Talksport are slagging Adebayor off, he has been one of the best strikers in the Premiership for the past few years and would be a great buy.

Arsenal fans are a joke, they slag Wenger off for fuck sake so that shows you what they know.

Erm Remember that season when the wonderful City fans spent an entire 10 months slating Hughes?

Balti said:
He has ripped City apart single-handedly in the recent past and I have prayed while watching him do it that City would one day be able to afford his services. Would rather have Eto'o but that's just being picky and not a little greedy!!

Feck me I'm gonna wake up soon and we'll still be losing to Wycombe........

And I am beginning to wonder which planet this is.

Pam said:
Balti said:
He has ripped City apart single-handedly in the recent past and I have prayed while watching him do it that City would one day be able to afford his services. Would rather have Eto'o but that's just being picky and not a little greedy!!

And I am beginning to wonder which planet this is.

This one's better

Rather interesting comment from our 606 site his profile states he is South African I thought Cook was at Eastlands so not sure myself.

Anyone know if any channels are showing the games?

LeBlaqCoq (U14053384) 13 July 2009

Gary Cook,chairman of Man City, just confirmed on a South African radio station(Metro FM,about 6 minitues ago) that Tevez & Adebayor will be amongst the players that'll be jetting down to South Africa for their pre-season preparations(Vodacom challenge) against the two S.A Giants,Kaizer Chiefs & Orlando Pirates.He also confirmed that they signed a long term(10 year contract) with Umbro & the new kit will be unveiled in South Africa during the Vodacom challenge(the live match will be beemed live to the UK).There will be an official announcement on the Man City website in about 30 minutes time....Your man,LeBlaqCoq,reporting live from South Africa!!!

Balti said:

And losing to Tinpot & Oldham. Bleak days

Or playing Arsenal at home and getting beat 4-0 and thinking we've come so far, yet these are still miles ahead of us.

Dale Blue said:
kiam06 said:
Talksport are slagging Adebayor off, he has been one of the best strikers in the Premiership for the past few years and would be a great buy.

Arsenal fans are a joke, they slag Wenger off for fuck sake so that shows you what they know.

Erm Remember that season when the wonderful City fans spent an entire 10 months slating Hughes?

10 months? Poor **** still gets a weekly slagging on here!

;)

CITYROBBO said:
don't understand why we buy RSC and adebayor very similar players, we need a striker with pace and still gutted eto isn't coming!
if we get tevez as well then we'll have these that could be in our first team:

tevez, rsc, abedayour, robinho

id pick:

tevez, abedayour/rsc (depending on how well theyre playing and injuries)

but theres no way all of them would start and put it this way, tevez and robinho would both definatley start, leaving hughes to pick between rsc and ade.

failsworthblueboy said:
Rather interesting comment from our 606 site his profile states he is South African I thought Cook was at Eastlands so not sure myself.

Anyone know if any channels are showing the games?

LeBlaqCoq (U14053384) 13 July 2009

Gary Cook,chairman of Man City, just confirmed on a South African radio station(Metro FM,about 6 minitues ago) that Tevez & Adebayor will be amongst the players that'll be jetting down to South Africa for their pre-season preparations(Vodacom challenge) against the two S.A Giants,Kaizer Chiefs & Orlando Pirates.He also confirmed that they signed a long term(10 year contract) with Umbro & the new kit will be unveiled in South Africa during the Vodacom challenge(the live match will be beemed live to the UK).There will be an official announcement on the Man City website in about 30 minutes time....Your man,LeBlaqCoq,reporting live from South Africa!!!
haha funny user name LE BLAQ COQ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.