Adebayor (merged)

Bazinho said:
Appologies if this has been mentioned but Adebayor would potentially be a better signing than Eto'o IMO because we would be significantly be weakening one of our rivals for a top 4 spot and he is of course proven in the Prem.

Depends who Arsenal get as a replacement.

Niall Quinn's Disco Pants said:
I was with a client today whose wife works in a BUPA hospital in Manchester (dunno whether its the Alex or in Whalley Range). Basically, City use them to do medicals and she rung my client to say that City had booked 2 rooms, 1 for today, 1 for tomorrow. She said that a rather tall black guy (couldn't mention name due to patient confidentiality) turned up for his medical today and we all now know who the other room is booked for tomorrow!!!!

For fucks sake - we're not signing Christopher Fucking Samba are we???

Stop posting things about medicals being done today its utter rubbish, No Medical took place today at all and there defo isn't one set for tomorrow. There is one set up for end of this week and its not at any Manchester Hospital.

Niall Quinn's Disco Pants said:
I was with a client today whose wife works in a BUPA hospital in Manchester (dunno whether its the Alex or in Whalley Range). Basically, City use them to do medicals and she rung my client to say that City had booked 2 rooms, 1 for today, 1 for tomorrow. She said that a rather tall black guy (couldn't mention name due to patient confidentiality) turned up for his medical today and we all now know who the other room is booked for tomorrow!!!!
Wow. Souls of discretion strike again. Quality.

Thaksinssoldier said:
not a hope with their wage structure and debts.

Excatly! Theres not many quality strikers available that they could afford that would be a good replacement for Adebayor.

stu9488 said:
Stop posting things about medicals being done today its utter rubbish, No Medical took place today at all and there defo isn't one set for tomorrow. There is one set up for end of this week and its not at any Manchester Hospital.
May I ask how you know this?

The O.P. is a venerable Bluemooner

stu9488 said:

SAUCE?

stu9488 said:

SSN is reporting (and I know to take this with a grain of salt) that the Tevez medical is tomorrow and we have set-up a press conference tomorrow @ 2 to unveil him.

So that very well could be true as we are leaving for SA on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.